B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

Without being 100% sure but.. Whoever wants to find out a lot about what’s going to be , try and follow the talks between Marlene and Luna , Marlene speaks  great English ( she loves to use the language and communicate ) , for what I understood , it seems that they move Luna in another apartment , she clearly said that “ I hope I am back here either like now or as a couple “ “ who knows ? “ ..Then Kristy appeared and they were talking about the penthouse .. I think they are bringing a really top fan favorite back , it all happened extremely fast and also amongst Marlene and Kristy and Luna , they asked Luna to visit them.

Anyway , i was watching this live and I am sure whoever sits down  and concentrates and on the replay , can find out about Luna .. In my opinion , a couple in B4 will kill this fun freedom and party mood that it has started , it finally both villas are offering the content that they were meant to be , that is parties , gatherings , expecting the unexpected , the only thing now left is to get outsiders as it has been only Daniel and I hope more local people ( boys and girls ) visit the place .. let’s see .

• Upvote 1

The return is complete like no day passed for Holly and Thor , the welcome back is with Holly’s favorite music of Artbat and The return to Oz 

• Sad 1

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Now that Holly is homme, I can't wait to see what will be Thor's actions ?  Holly ??  Zara ??  Kristy ?? 

Holly is his goal , Kristy the next one when Holly leaves , Zara easy living in the same place area 😁

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm willing to make a wager on it lol

Im not lol

This feels like one of two things to me

1) one  of Megan, Jessica , Jasmine. etc. A girl who commands the penthouse.. probably Megan

2) RLC has 2 new girl best friends that they think it's great idea to put them in 1 bed together. 

20 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just like that, could Radi come back with Cecilia and have the Villa's Master Bedroom Upstairs ? 

please no more Radi... many fans  but .. too skinny, odd, borderline ugly, face , boring pussy, terrible fake tits ... have we not seen enough of her ... Some devoted fans hating this but she is just too unattractive and a tired product ... fresh meat please .. sorry fans 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Non sono lol

Questa sembra una delle due cose per me

1) uno tra Megan, Jessica, Jasmine. ecc. Una ragazza che comanda l'attico.. probabilmente Megan

2) RLC ha 2 nuove migliori amiche che pensano sia un'ottima idea metterle insieme in 1 letto. 

They say Amira is coming

• Sad 1