B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Yep !  And it is sad and pathetic ! 

Someday she'll just go to sleep and never wake to see the light of day.    It's sad to see what she's doing to herself.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Gina on the floor by the restroom, she can't find the door handle so she can't get out lol

Sad to see her so drunk and in such a condition.

Wow. Wow. I've been really fucked up before (many times)... but that is a level I've never achieved. My body gives out before that and I'm asleep on the floor.

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

E alcuni dicevano che si stava curando. 🤣

(Sto ridendo ma è davvero triste.)

It's sad to see Gina again, but it has always been her way of life, when she posted on her old Instagram profile, many years ago, she put a sober photo and a photo where she was completely drunk and possibly drugged.

14 hours ago, Sergio said:

The candidates to become the new rabbits are definitely Loraine and Samson, I don't believe it, I see now that Monica has been added, it is not possible

that's all you see now days, so and so rejoined the project and the new girls are mediocre at best

13 hours ago, tle said:

Gina could wear just about any guy out....

if your into savages and drug addicts, gina is your girl

On 6/1/2022 at 1:30 AM, ddhm said:

To be honest , this is “ real life “ at its best when people that don’t belong anymore with RLC behave like they would do in their daily lives .. Since the “first goodbye “ of Holly to visit Amsterdam , you could see an incredible bond between  these two people , anybody could see that they loved one another’s company ..But plans had been set in motion and were difficult to change .. now , they prove to be adults and take the right decisions so far , so let’s see if original plans change due to “ unpredictable fortunate events “ 😇

Who knows, if you wake up one day

Just now, Sergio said:

Who knows, if you wake up one day

i have to agree with you, it appears he lives in a total fantasy world.  there are some strange people on this forum, i've never been on a forum where people were so fanatical.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

RLC's efforts are always kept to a minimum, now that there is the new rabbit couple, Eva and Matvel, they don't fuck anymore

Think you have the beginnings of a hit song going there, I'm thinking a ABBA type backing music, I will leave it to others to continue with the lyrics :) 

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

23:30   Gina goes into the garage area.

08:00   I did not see Gina return, where did she go?

Since she hasn't reappeared within the house since she disappeared, I would say there is a very high probability that she left, either on her own or with a Taxi/Uber, which is strongly recommended when you have Gina's alcohol level😁

• Haha 1

Gina was not to be seen anywhere for about an hour, then she re-appeared in the kitchen, looking like she was vomiting in the sink.  Someone can use replay to trace her steps.  She likely came from the garage, that is not really a garage.  Like the garage in B-4 is not really a garage either.  The local community provides the residents of B-7 with four or five parking spaces on the street.  These spaces begin at B-7's front gate for pedestrians.  No parking is allowed on the street by B-4;  The street is too narrow and dangerous to allow parking..

• Confused 1