B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

il y a une heure, SierraTM a dit :

Ma chère Holly, tu travailles pour l'amour maintenant ?

Nous , elle joint l'utile à l'agréable , se faire du fric tous les deux tout en prenant son pied, BRAVO a eux 

Ils sont devenus les nouveaux lapins de RLC

44 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

do we really need to take a vote on that question...? 

No, but the more it's pointed out maybe the more possibility they will correct it. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Nous , elle joint l'utile à l'agréable , se faire du fric tous les deux tout en prenant son pied, BRAVO a eux 

Ils sont devenus les nouveaux lapins de RLC

à ce rythme, RLC pourrait ouvrir un élevage de lapins

• Haha 1

The candidates to become the new rabbits are definitely Loraine and Samson, I don't believe it, I see now that Monica has been added, it is not possible

• Sad 1

il y a 15 minutes, Sergio a dit :

à ce rythme, RLC pourrait ouvrir un élevage de lapins

OUI , il va embaucher d'autres musclors pour séduire les autres filles de RLC  et comme cela 

les clients seront contents car ils verront de la baise partout et à tout moment  !!!     

Triste de nous .

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you know Ed2 I was looking at the 4 sad emoji's and I get it ...but the main reason is the shit show 'Bruno' and her 'together'  brought to RLC and we had had enough of that abuse and stupidity...

Gina's alcoholism does get messy ... However I will admit I was originally obsessed with her body, her sexiness and how this girl can rev up any party ... and that was fun to watch ...

so I can appreciate Gina for more good and fun, than the real horrible , messy moments she became a part of once Cunt boy came into her life ...   just wanted to say that after seeing the sad emoji's jumping on your comment .. 

Gina could wear just about any guy out....

24 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

No, but the more it's pointed out maybe the more possibility they will correct it. 

100%  the more input the better ... I just was  joking about how much we are amazed RLC does not catch on to the paying customers wishes and suggestions 

41 minutes ago, moules said:

Holly, Alex, and Lucien are being paid by RLC.  The only volunteer who fucks on cam for free is Daniel, and he finds rewards in other ways.

I think Thor is an employe too. Thats why he is so lazy 4 minutes pr time, no smiles, no kissing, no romantism and loving hugs. In fact just like Holly.