B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

49 minutes ago, moules said:

Gina was not to be seen anywhere for about an hour, then she re-appeared in the kitchen, looking like she was vomiting in the sink.  Someone can use replay to trace her steps.  She likely came from the garage, that is not really a garage.  Like the garage in B-4 is not really a garage either.  The local community provides the residents of B-7 with four or five parking spaces on the street.  These spaces begin at B-7's front gate for pedestrians.  No parking is allowed on the street by B-4;  The street is too narrow and dangerous to allow parking..

She slept on the couch in the living room.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

that's all you see now days, so and so rejoined the project and the new girls are mediocre at best

if your into savages and drug addicts, gina is your girl

She is my girl! ❤️

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She slept on the couch in the living room.

At around 23:18, Gina disappears.  Bogdan  throws up his hands in exasperation..  Lucien goes up the stairs to the 'garage', searching for her.  After 3-4 minutes of searching the 'garage', he exits the garage by himself and goes back down the stairs.  Its difficult to trace everyone's movements because there are hidden areas in B-7.  Clearly, there is more to the garage than just a garage if it takes three minutes to search it.

Perhaps they are building a dungeon for Masha and Sam when they visit.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moules said:

At around 23:18, Gina disappears.  Bogdan  throws up his hands in exasperation..  Lucien goes up the stairs to the 'garage', searching for her.  After 3-4 minutes of searching the 'garage', he exits the garage by himself and goes back down the stairs.  Its difficult to trace everyone's movements because there are hidden areas in B-7.  Clearly, there is more to the garage than just a garage if it takes three minutes to search it.

Perhaps they are building a dungeon for Masha and Sam when they visit.

No, Gina doesn't go into the gararage until 23:30. After the kitchen scene. At 23:18, Gina walks to the restroom.

• Like 1

There is actually a fairly large door in a garage, through which one can drive a car.
It is quite possible to go out through that door as well 😉🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Regarding the non-alcoholic substance abuse by some of the members.  I never noticed this until soon after the first of the this year when I saw Radislava knelling in her closet with her GF (Cecillia) when she first showed up.  I don't recall her doing it prior to that, but I suspect she started after moving to the Villa and needed something to "loosen" her up in order to hang with the partiers, since it wasn't her nature.  I remember Masha visiting her around New Years and got the sense that she was there trying to persuade her of something (I think Masha is RLC that deals (no pun intended) in recruiting the members).  I felt bad for Radi, because I don't believe it was her choice initially to go to the Villa, but rather stay with Mila until the Renovation of her apartment was complete and then go back.  But RLC wanted her there to attract more viewers to the other members.

Regarding Radi's substance use, she seemed to be getting worse as she went along, with a couple times when she was Out of It.  The last was when Tweety was around and forced her to reject Radi's advances and what may have been the point when RLC advised Radi that she was leaving.  I noticed on one occasion when Fior (I think that's his name) provided Radi with some of her supply after she hit him up about it.