B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure you still have me blocked but I agree with this.  I don’t think this is working.  

Thor and Holly were fun but now I wonder if that was Holly making a grand gesture to her fans.  Like “he’s cute enough and I’m horny and excited to go to Bali so maybe I’ll let him fuck me … I’ll do it for my fans”.

The only way I think guys would work in these apartments would be if they all (guys and girls) were into lots of swinging and orgies and all of the residents in an apartment had strong connections outside of RLC.  I’m thinking a bit about the movie The Big Chill here … but more risqué.

I like the idea of Holly getting a grand bone voyage exit to titillate her fans ... she gets how this works ... it was a Loooong seduction , tooo late into the night , top camera viewership...  so much better in the comments than Holly packed her panties next to shirts and now her bag is at the door ... happy Bali Bitches 

she knows this game the best 

7 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

It was said that Radislava and the other 4 girls were not given a choice in the matter, and she requested a different apartment months ago and RLC did nothing about it. In my opinion it would have only taken RLC to make two phone calls, the first call to a girl in another apartment to tell her she was moving to the villa and the second call to Radislava to tell her she was moving to that apartment, But apparently that was to difficult for RLC to do that. I personally don't think she will be back because the way she was treated at the villa and I think she has other  Modelling opportunities available to her to earn a living.

At the time she left, I sent an email to them, saying that with her leaving, the quality of their assets dropped measurably.  But I can understand why you think she may not return.  I hope you're wrong, since I found her not only enjoyable to view from an attraction standpoint, but she was quite talented in the pleasuring aspect, either on herself or others.

55 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

At the time she left, I sent an email to them, saying that with her leaving, the quality of their assets dropped measurably.  But I can understand why you think she may not return.  I hope you're wrong, since I found her not only enjoyable to view from an attraction standpoint, but she was quite talented in the pleasuring aspect, either on herself or others.

I also hope I am wrong as Radislava was my favourite participant. It was a very poor business decision to let her go as we also got Cecilia who was also a great performer at no cost to RLC, and so RLC got two popular girls for the price of one. The reason I think she will not return is because she was not well treated by the other girls or by RLC and their may be no incentive for her to want to come back. If she Returns it would have to be an apartment in a better location and not either villa, but I just don't see RLC making that kind of effort as they were unwilling to relocate her to another apartment. I think if she is not back within 2-3 months by then RLC will just be a distant memory for her.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't know for you, but I can't wait to see someone coming and join Amira in the master bedroom ... First week, nothing at all happened !  You must deserve it if you have the main bedroom ! 

i thought pam was there to join her when she turned up but obviously not

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't know for you, but I can't wait to see someone coming and join Amira in the master bedroom ... First week, nothing at all happened !  You must deserve it if you have the main bedroom ! 

We might be getting someone who will cause much controversy … 😉😏

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Holly in her old room in b4 getting dressed.

Holly took several bags of clothes she had bought on her trip from B-7 to B-4.  she changed clothes in the hall in B-4, into new shoes and a very revealing dress, which, if she were not wearing panties, would hide nothing.   She did not take her yellow suitcase back to B-4, and she is leaving her suitcases in B-4 for the moment.  This new dress suggests she may have visited fashionable beaches in southern France or Italy.

It would seem she is not moving back to her room in B-4, but also that she is not leaving RLC.  Stay tuned.

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

let's see tomorrow 😉