Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am still amazed at how freely Martina is with her sexuality. Here she is giving the big guy a nice HUGE panty shot. And make no mistake about it this is her thong she put on earlier. She gives the gay guy an even bigger shot a little later than this was taken. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Putting on her panties.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Keep in mind that Alberto is right there in the doorway. That's why the big guy keeps looking in that direction and talking to somebody there...it's Alberto and you damn well can bet Alberto sees Martina flaunting her open panties...any other speculations? Is Alberto ok with Martina doing that?

I got suspicious about the relationship because the first time I watched this apartment, Martina and the Big Guy were on the sofa together watching tv. She was laying back against him wearing jeans. He was rubbing her legs and thighs. Then he snuggled behind her ears and her neck. Then he started chewing on her hair. She was passive the entire time. When I went on this forum to find out more, I learned that the Big Guy was not Alberto. Many people on the chat claimed that it was normal behavior and that I was making too much of it. Then I asked if they did that when Alberto has at home? Then...crickets. So I'm still asking why, if it was their normal behavior as friends, why it has never been repeated on camera? I also though it strange that when Martina greeted him once, she jumped up into his arms and locked her legs behind his back...the same position as when Alberto is fucking her standing up. There has been no repeat of that behavior either. Now they never touch each other on camera that I have seen, for more than a year.  I find that strange also. Just what I see!

10 hours ago, philo said:

She had flashed her panties many times before. She once sat on the floor and spread her legs for the other guy.

Everybody here is free to live in his own reality, but honestly, that only turned on a boy who had just hit puberty. Didn't feel either of the two men were aroused by it in any way.   When they've been to the beach together (I don't think that's unusual in Barcelona), they've seen her in a tiny bikini. Where's the difference?  Good friends know her and know how to react on her ( for some here unfamiliar) openness.😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Everybody here is free to live in his own reality, but honestly, that only turned on a boy who had just hit puberty. Didn't feel either of the two men were aroused by it in any way.   When they've been to the beach together (I don't think that's unusual in Barcelona), they've seen her in a tiny bikini. Where's the difference?  Good friends know her and know how to react on her ( for some here unfamiliar) openness.😉

Agree with you here @Adalbert. However, beach and in the presence of and respecting ones company are different.  If she is sitting with her legs open to show herself under a dress (whether male or female), I would think this type of behavior is not proper feminine etiquette; Perhaps Martina is exempted.  

I am also surprised I have not read on the forum, Martina's friend (rumored tall gay friend who may have accompanied her on the trip) has not showed up to deliver her Birthday kisses or otherwise. Perhaps he called and they have arranged for the weekend to celebrate? I hope Alberto will be able to join the weekend celebrate with Martina and friends. I am also surprised I have not read Nelly has not come by to say "Happy Birthday"; Ahh maybe just a text. 

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

Agree with you here @Adalbert. However, beach and in the presence of and respecting ones company are different.  If she is sitting with her legs open to show herself under a dress (whether male or female), I would think this type of behavior is not proper feminine etiquette; Perhaps Martina is exempted.  

I am also surprised I have not read on the forum, Martina's friend (rumored tall gay friend who may have accompanied her on the trip) has not showed up to deliver her Birthday kisses or otherwise. Perhaps he called and they have arranged for the weekend to celebrate? I hope Alberto will be able to join the weekend celebrate with Martina and friends. I am also surprised I have not read Nelly has not come by to say "Happy Birthday"; Ahh maybe just a text. 

I don't know why there is such a fuss about Martina sitting in "her" comfortable position showing her panties to everyone in the world including Dani and everyone on the forum.  Martina is Martina.  She isn't shy about her body and as we know she has even taken a shower while her brother was watching.  No big deal for her.  This is not sexual.  It is not meant to get him excited.  She is a nudist/exhibitionist and we all enjoy watching her walk around the apartment wearing as little as she wants.  If her friends do not watch RLC I would be surprised. So there would be nothing that they had not already seen.

Regarding Dani, there is no doubt that he is a very good friend.  Very good friends give hugs and kisses when arriving and when leaving.  From their body language last night they were having a great deal of fun assembling the figurine but there were no sexual overtones.  I do not know how you can hear a kiss from the balcony.  That comment was absurd   Martina has many good friends similiar to Dani.  I do not believe she has sex with any of them.  She has sex with Alberto.  I believe that Martina needs to be in love to have sex.  Not a friendship love but love with her heart  She is in love with Alberto (for at least 10 years) and was in love with Nelly (not so much any more).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

you have not read about it because it hasn't happened or if not in front of the cameras. She has received many calls from her family and friends, not uncommon today. Surely they will celebrate together at the weekend. Whether Nelly is there, may be, but at the moment the friendship is cooled off a bit, which is not so bad when we look at the hot temperatures we have.🤣

I'm glad to see so many willing to document their positions on who is not having sex off camera. Everyone should keep a journal of who is saying what. Just to give a few examples from the past, where some were so certain about their views, that they started campaigns to discredit the people who did not agree: 1)Carla, who was said to be a loyal wife in her first apartment was later seen being fingered by a male guest at her birthday party while standing at the bedroom window; 2)Susan, who was said to be the loyal partner of Hector, was later seen being felt up on camera by Pablow, and later seen stroking his dick through his jeans; 3)Vanessa, who was said to be a flirt, but loyal to Thomas, was later fucked on her sofa by her tattoo boyfriend; 4)Maya who was said to be a loyal partner, later brought her off camera boyfriend on camera, whom I called Jody, and fucked him every day after booting her current partner. 5) Dasha was absolved of doing anything on the patio with Crew Cut, even when those of us with amped up audio equipment could hear them, later forgot to sip his pants up and re-buckle his belt when they came back. 6) Dasha, again, was also not doing anything with Baldy, until he was shown putting his hand up her pussy during their visit at Masha's. I could go on .... What is telling about these historic events, is that in every case people like the current cast of experts, all claimed that the women were not fucking anyone except their partners. The reason they offer as evidence is that they have not seen it on camera. Smart people they are. After being exposed as liars when each of the women above, eventually brought their outside dick on camera, some of the experts did the right thing and came back on line under new names. Others just acted like they were the airs of the right to have alternative facts.    They usually don't have the capacity to admit how wrong they were. I smiling at my track record right now. Name calling has not stopped me so far so keep it up. It amuses me. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Not convinced? Then there was Masha and her "sister". I can't tell you how many experts claimed I was making up shit ant that the young woman was Masha's sister as I had been saying for years that there was something going on between them. Eventually, Masha spread the girls' legs and ate her like a ripe Alberta Peach. Then, they said "well she looked like she could have been Masha's sister".