Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

So... about a half hour ago, I see Martina hide something in the guest room then leave the apartment without Taco.  30 minutes later, I discover B7 is UM.  Coincidence?  🤔  Not that whatever she hid in the guest room has anything to do with anything... just thought that was odd.

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

30 minutes later, I discover B7 is UM. 

This seems to suggest maybe you are thinking perhaps kinda that Martina and Nelly hookups are continuing to happen off-cam?

I never thought this speculation made sense at all.  The issues with their tryst are (1) Bogdan, (2) Alberto, and (3) Nelly is a basket case.   Bogdan is going to know whether on cam or off cam.   Alberto  doesn't seem to care at all.  And Martina may be worried about Nelly but making love to her off-cam doesn't seem like that would help with anything.

In fact there is a huge incentive to make love on cam for these two.   I am surprised and skeptical if this is continuing in a major way off-cam.  There is no up-side to being  off-cam.

Perhaps the only reason to make love off-cam is because they are both very pissed at us here.  That actually makes the most sense.  It's sad because the folks here are a small percentage of all subscribers so they are denying a lot of subscribers from seeing great lesbian  sex.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This seems to suggest maybe you are thinking perhaps kinda that Martina and Nelly hookups are continuing to happen off-cam?

I never thought this speculation made sense at all.  The issues with their tryst are (1) Bogdan, (2) Alberto, and (3) Nelly is a basket case.   Bogdan is going to know whether on cam or off cam.   Alberto  doesn't seem to care at all.  And Martina may be worried about Nelly but making love to her off-cam doesn't seem like that would help with anything.

In fact there is a huge incentive to make love on cam for these two.   I am surprised and skeptical if this is continuing in a major way off-cam.  There is no up-side to being  off-cam.

Perhaps the only reason to make love off-cam is because they are both very pissed at us here.  That actually makes the most sense.  It's sad because the folks here are a small percentage of all subscribers so they are denying a lot of subscribers from seeing great lesbian  sex.

About Martina and Nelly (again 😘)

I do not believe that our comments impact RLC. It's quite the opposite, the more interaction there is in the forum, the more it is seen as an attraction for RLC...business

The fun between Martina and Nelly: there is really nothing that will stop her from having fun wherever she wants, we know our Martina. What would you do in her place, you are doing something that brings you a lot of pleasure so go and stop if you know you are not doing anything wrong according to your perceptions?

The schedule around Martina and Alberto

As many here, we have difficulty following the schedules/action (every time I take alook, there nothing)s, can someone summarize for us the main periods/times of activity in the apartment? E.g.: around such time: wake up, departure, arrival, lunch, relaxing period, shower, going out ...  Nothing precise, just a rough idea. what we are sure is those famous Weekend night...

This would be very useful to many. I really appreciate those who can share their knowledge. One of the objectives of the forum, is to help each other to better appreciate the show, together, by t our exchanges of information, we add a big plus! 

A thought like that

We need the expression here of extreme ideas and also those who are never too black or white, to find a happy middle that makes us appreciate life differently. If everyone starts to be aware of all this, we keep our differences and we will accept each other better and be able to continue to live together.

On that note, have fun!!! Big kiss to you all!  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Hello Jen, I have no visual proof, so all can take this as speculation, I am quite confident Nelly and Martina are not seeing each other off camera in a romantic capacity. 

24 minutes ago, yelt said:

Hello Jen, I have no visual proof, so all can take this as speculation, I am quite confident Nelly and Martina are not seeing each other off camera in a romantic capacity. 

You are right, their relationship is currently quite cold no sparc of romantic...

23 hours ago, Deepdave said:

She did not discuss having sex with Luis, therefore I do not thnk she fucked him plus he is very gay (he has brought gay boyfriends over to the apartment)

very gay mmm what's very gay he's probably bisexual id reckon he probably is and swings both ways 

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Don't be so jealous....😂 her name is not starting with N.....🤭

This morning I decided to take out a premium subscription. So RLC (and Martina) won. I'm hoping to get some more information now about the strange and exciting things going on around Martina. But already on the first day the first new puzzles arose for me: Deepdave wrote: Martina went to meet a girlfriend.

Question: Is that a speculation or based on evidence? And "Adabert" obviously knows who she was with and wrote "her name is not starting with N.".
Martina got home around 2:40 a.m. Then she exchanged messages with someone on the mobile phone until almost 4 a.m. and then went to bed. My God, what can you do between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m.……. I don't know that, apart from Candela and Nelly, Martina doesn't have any girlfriends that she spend most of the night with. The wildest speculations can go on…..

5 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

This morning I decided to take out a premium subscription. So RLC (and Martina) won. I'm hoping to get some more information now about the strange and exciting things going on around Martina. But already on the first day the first new puzzles arose for me: Deepdave wrote: Martina went to meet a girlfriend.

Question: Is that a speculation or based on evidence? And "Adabert" obviously knows who she was with and wrote "her name is not starting with N.".
Martina got home around 2:40 a.m. Then she exchanged messages with someone on the mobile phone until almost 4 a.m. and then went to bed. My God, what can you do between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m.……. I don't know that, apart from Candela and Nelly, Martina doesn't have any girlfriends that she spend most of the night with. The wildest speculations can go on…..

The only thing he says is that Martina didn't leave to join Nelly, it's not speculation, it's just common sense 😁

I guess you don't know Martina's two best friends yet whom we have already seen in the apartment, and whom she tells all about her adventures

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Money Burning GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY