B7 - General Topic 2022 #5 (June)

Vor 4 Stunden sagte Kantellya:

Thor und Holly fahren gute Zeiten. Er wird bezahlt, sie mietet kostenlos. Kenne ich schon. Warum analysieren?

Kann bitte jemand Oks anrufen und sie für etwa eine Stunde aus dem Schlafzimmer holen, damit Karen ein bisschen herumspielen und einen echten Orgasmus haben kann? Das arme Mädchen wird bald explodieren.

She goes to the toilet

At 10:30, Thor, Holly, Samson, and Lorraine left the villa together.  (see 4.5 cam)  All had their full backpacks,

What is their destination?

A.)  The marriage bureau?

B.) The harbor, where Tweety's guy's yacht is docked?

C.) B-8, for private time by the pool?  (Neither Holly or Lorraine had a bathing suit on, so a very 'private' pool.)

D.) B-8, and a new apartment for Thor and Samson, Holly and Lorraine?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, moules said:

At 10:30, Thor, Holly, Samson, and Lorraine left the villa together.  (see 4.5 cam)  All had their full backpacks,

What is their destination?

A.)  The marriage bureau?

B.) The harbor, where Tweety's guy's yacht is docked?

C.) B-8, for private time by the pool?  (Neither Holly or Lorraine had a bathing suit on, so a very 'private' pool.)

D.) B-8, and a new apartment for Thor and Samson, Holly and Lorraine?

B8? wtf?

Maybe they just went to the beach.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, poncherello said:

If you are referring to "IMO" as you see ....... "And then I add that this is what I think, I have already made a mistake once and I would be delighted if it were so even now." ......... I had not forgotten. I wrote just this because I don't consider myself a superior mind but a humble and mainly educated person

Then it should have been IMHO (In my humble opinion)

7 hours ago, Kanttellya said:

Thor and Holly are riding good times. He's getting paid, she shacks up for free. Been there, done that. Why analyze it?

Can someone please call Oks and get her out of the bedroom for like an hour so Karen can fiddle a bit and have a real orgasm? Poor girl is going to explode soon.

She seemed to do ok doing it next to Oks the night before last 😉 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

B8? wtf?

Maybe they just went to the beach.

Thor packed change of clothes, nicer clothes.  Not going to the beach.  And not going to the beach at 10:30 in Barcelona.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Thor packed change of clothes, nicer clothes.  Not going to the beach.  And not going to the beach at 10:30 in Barcelona.

Esmi also does this when she goes to the beach and she leaves around 17h. I think some beaches have bathrooms were they can change clothes.