12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

this is where i disagree with you here.  this is a voyeur site where you pay a decent amount of money per month to watch real people in their daily lives and if they were at home where the temperatures are warm they wouldn't be under the covers having sex.  this was done on purpose and it should be dealt with by rlc.  people don't come on this site to watch people hiding during sex and it doesn't matter if it's a new girl or a veteran.

As I said , it’s totally disrespectful to subscribers using the covers like putting things in front of cameras to hide anything .. We have seen it in the past , but Loraine , if something could easily be said for her is being generous to the audience , paying the respect deserved .. But Esmi , even if she was covering , she has been a girl that only some days ago masturbated half covering , big big big step for her being in a job that I believe she forced herself into ( who can forget her being shy on cameras , putting her pants and bra quickly so as to show the least nudity , being dress rather conservative .. ) , I could understand if she would need time to feel comfortable with the cameras in order to have sex without covering , she’s not Loraine , she might become one day daring and showing but I would respect her on showing us more than what she ever was thinking .. That’s what I tried to explain with Esmi .

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not so sure...I think it was fake...and I'm pretty sure they didn't fuck undercover...Loraine's credentials are legendary 😒

As I said ,  I was about to post that it might have been a fake sex moment and everyone getting stupid and fooled but piedpiper mentioned it first and it gets now more and more voices ..yes , we might have been all played fool , it is Loraine we are talking about .But Samson managing to pretend , pff, what can I say ? 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just to let you guys know that I think if Esmi were really horny she would do uncovered.

Sorry .. speculation 😝😝😝😛😂🤣

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Its getting a good clean now in the B4 bathroom

She takes a shower anyway every night before she goes to bed so I guess no one will ever know what happened under the covers.

I want to repeat my previous comment which is that I believe Loraine & Samson got very intimate the night that they spent outside RLC when they left with Holly & Thor.   

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oks bating watching soap opera?

i just went to login to rlc to find oks bating on replay and had no luck, my sub is up, so cancel what i asked you earlier. have a good un and talk to you later.

14 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

She takes a shower anyway every night before she goes to bed so I guess no one will ever know what happened under the covers.

I want to repeat my previous comment which is that I believe Loraine & Samson got very intimate the night that they spent outside RLC when they left with Holly & Thor.   

My comment was that as it worked with Holly and Thor spending a day together , it could easily work for Loraine and Samson .. the thing is that L&S have mutual liking since weeks but Loraine was just not proceeding and holding herself back , playing Samson  blue balls .. But she clearly liked the guy , she felt nice again , smiley , alive that a guy is really after her , genuinely , even to fuck her but I think she knows he likes her even for more than sex .. With Thor and Holly , Holly had no clue and the day spent with Thor together , she understood that this guy has something and she surrendered ..