9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I said , it’s totally disrespectful to subscribers using the covers like putting things in front of cameras to hide anything .. We have seen it in the past , but Loraine , if something could easily be said for her is being generous to the audience , paying the respect deserved .. But Esmi , even if she was covering , she has been a girl that only some days ago masturbated half covering , big big big step for her being in a job that I believe she forced herself into ( who can forget her being shy on cameras , putting her pants and bra quickly so as to show the least nudity , being dress rather conservative .. ) , I could understand if she would need time to feel comfortable with the cameras in order to have sex without covering , she’s not Loraine , she might become one day daring and showing but I would respect her on showing us more than what she ever was thinking .. That’s what I tried to explain with Esmi .

you make some decent points about the esmi, i just hope that she doesn't hide it for you all when and if that time comes.  they all know what their job expects from them and if tonight loraine actually did have sex with samson, she should be removed and quit wasting space for someone like a marlene that actually does her job!

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Prend ton telephone et tu lis les commentaires mis sur ton attitude de garce 

je n'ai meme pas assez d'injures pour dire vraiment la haine que tu m'inspires 

😂🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 If she does read here , all comments are totally at the right direction , she simply needs to swallow the heavy negative criticism , her mistake , her consequences .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Mon commentaire était que, comme cela fonctionnait avec Holly et Thor passant une journée ensemble, cela pourrait facilement fonctionner pour Loraine et Samson. boules .. Mais elle aimait clairement le mec, elle se sentait bien à nouveau, souriante, vivante qu'une caresse est vraiment après elle, sincèrement, même pour la baiser mais je pense qu'elle sait qu'il l'aime même pour plus que du sexe .. Avec Thor et Holly, Holly n'en avait aucune idée et la journée passée avec Thor ensemble, elle a compris que ce mec avait quelque chose et elle s'est rendue..

Arrete de fantasmer pour la defendre , elle peut se barrer et c'est tout 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you make some decent points about the esmi, i just hope that she doesn't hide it for you all when and if that time comes.  they all know what their job expects from them and if tonight loraine actually did have sex with samson, she should be removed and quit wasting space for someone like a marlene that actually does her job!

There have been negative comments for Esmi , yes , people might have right , but this is esmi , she never played the people , on the contrary , she tried to show more and more , she understands I believe the appreciation she has started getting from the viewers and the comments of the forum members are into this direction .. hardly no one at the moment has to say anything negative  about her , the girl is natural , genuine , real , she’s not playing the subscribers ..being shy and not wanting to show is something else , but she’s not pretending , on the contrary she tries for more ..people see it , they recently saw it and despite not showing much , they applaud this change .. as we have said , the summer of Esmi could be upon us , that would be amazing 😋😋

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not so sure...I think it was fake...and I'm pretty sure they didn't fuck undercover...Loraine's credentials are legendary 😒

i'm wondering how after their tryst undercover, lorraine was wearig more clothes then before they started

• Haha 1