Just now, menouscope2015 said:

As a veteran in the project, it is totally unacceptable !! Hope RLC will react to that insult for all the subscribers !!  

RLC won't do anything until they see people cancel their subscriptions.  Money Talks!

il y a 3 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Ce n'est pas seulement la faute de Loraine. Honte à Samson de ne pas avoir les couilles pour lui dire d'abandonner les couvertures. Il peut se branler sans couverture mais n'a pas les couilles pour lui dire de baiser sans couverture. 

mais il est encore plus con qu'elle et c'est un retardé mental

Quand vous l'entendez souffler comme une bete comme si il n'avait jamais vu une chatte !!! Pauvre de nous d'assister à un spectacle pareil !! quel retardé mental !!!

• Upvote 2

Subscribers can forgive and forget a tenant who hide once , played blue balls many times ( Irma ) but they CAN NEVER FORGIVE tenants not being honest and sincere for the money they pay hiding when they have done all on cameras and DID THIS HIDING on purpose and not because being shy or whatever .. Many have done undercover , completely understanding , newcomers , shy , partners who were visitors and not RLC people , we just witnessed the most days tenant ON PURPOSE covering herself .. Sorry , even for me , BIGGEST JOKE EVER …She really needs to do a lot to compensate , she should never forget that this life she has , underwear , perfumes , high heels , clothes , pools , BBQ, free bed , no bills , it is all happening from everyone paying her payroll …

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

En tant que vétéran du projet, c'est totalement inacceptable !! J'espère que RLC réagira à cette insulte pour tous les abonnés !!  

Je leur ai deja ecrit pour leur crier ma haine de cette attitude 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I meant that I believe Esmi would respect him more than Loraine is doing. I'm not referring to this event only but how Loraine has been treating him.

Samson did anything she has been asking , he got humiliated , his purpose has always been to fuck her , quite frankly and thinking his own side as a man , HE MADE IT ..Even a hiding Esmi for me would be totally respected for whatever she has done and I would appreciate doing so much even undercover ..

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Did anybody actually see anything, or was it all undercover?  

He was pussy licking after nice foot job by Loraine and him being completely hard , it was all set to finally see him getting the girl , she then whispered to him , he grabbed a condom and anything happened under the covers .. With Loraine , you can’t even know any emotions despite her moans , despite “ assuming “ and “ speculating “ ( nobody really saw anything ) that she was fucked from another man for the first time ever in all of her RLC history but Anthony .

• Upvote 1

For Sammy to be able to complete the deal with Loraine, he'll need to get her drunk and/or high.  But that will never happen, since she wants to stay loyal to her BF. And especially after letting Mat warm his fingers in her hot box a few weeks back.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Either he did not cum, or he came inside her. There was no cleanup on her or in her. Conclusion is he did not even cum. 

I totally agree .. I was expecting a similar thinking comment because I didn’t want to create a second wave of negativity with  posting such a conclusion.

• Like 1