1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He was pussy licking after nice foot job by Loraine and him being completely hard , it was all set to finally see him getting the girl , she then whispered to him , he grabbed a condom and anything happened under the covers .. With Loraine , you can’t even know any emotions despite her moans , despite “ assuming “ and “ speculating “ ( nobody really saw anything ) that she was fucked from another man for the first time ever in all of her RLC history but Anthony .

It was phony.  That's why they went undercover.  Let the viewers "imagine" he was getting it.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, menuscope2015 said:

As usual, Lorraine TOTAL BULLSHIT!! GET HET OUT OF THERE!!! 

i was just fixing to find it on replay but now i think i will skip it.  thanks to all for making my decision an easy one.

13 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

For Sammy to be able to complete the deal with Loraine, he'll need to get her drunk and/or high.  But that will never happen, since she wants to stay loyal to her BF. And especially after letting Mat warm his fingers in her hot box a few weeks back.

Anthony is no more .. it’s a past she wishes to forget … a guy that she will hate for a long time , but like anything in time that fixes it , maybe one day .. But Anthony is no more and she has all the right in the world and hopefully nobody suffers what she did ..

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

It was phony.  That's why they went undercover.  Let the viewers "imagine" he was getting it.

She didn’t have her pants when they came on screen .. it doesn’t mean he finished as piedpiper said .. Anyway , this is mission accomplished for her , instead of analyzing what we saw and where this could go like we did with Holly and Thor , we are discussing the undercover incident … We are fool and first of all me 😂🤣😂🤣😝😜🤪

• Like 1

Let me make a comment about what is developing between Samson & Loraine tonight. 

We need to remember that Loraine is an effective good orchestrator and I do think that Loraine & Samson got very intimate together at the night they spent outside RLC when they left with Holly & Thor,

What is going on between them tonight is to keep people watching the progress they make night after night but again I do believe that the intimacy between them already happened off cams 2 nights ago. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone is happy and at the same time , you have no idea what a whole forum thinks now of Loraine ….

i think nothing will change with the way the forum thinks of loraine.  she went under covers probably because of anthony so if they talk later and anthony says anything about it all loraine has to tell him is we didn't do it, we just wanted it to look like we did because i have been catching so much flack from the viewers lmao.  seriously though, what a big rip off to the viewers from a girl that has shown it all with anthony.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me make a comment about what is developing between Samson & Loraine tonight. 

We need to remember that Loraine is an effective good orchestrator and I do think that Loraine & Samson got very intimate together at the night they spent outside RLC when they left with Holly & Thor,

What is going on between them tonight is to keep people watching the progress they make night after night but again I do believe that the intimacy between them already happened off cams 2 nights ago. 

They aren’t robots , they are human beings .. If they are this Oscar winning performance actors managing  to pretend having fun while undercover just to have the viewers tune in for the next time that Loraine will make again a blowjob and then fuck again under the covers , sorry , this goes to a level of pretending and not being real ..and I think this is the worst you can give to a subscriber and you can make him really get mad , totally understandable in my opinion .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1