17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Subscribers can forgive and forget a tenant who hide once , played blue balls many times ( Irma ) but they CAN NEVER FORGIVE tenants not being honest and sincere for the money they pay hiding when they have done all on cameras and DID THIS HIDING on purpose and not because being shy or whatever .. Many have done undercover , completely understanding , newcomers , shy , partners who were visitors and not RLC people , we just witnessed the most days tenant ON PURPOSE covering herself .. Sorry , even for me , BIGGEST JOKE EVER …She really needs to do a lot to compensate , she should never forget that this life she has , underwear , perfumes , high heels , clothes , pools , BBQ, free bed , no bills , it is all happening from everyone paying her payroll …

The Biggest compensation should be to LEAVE !!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i think nothing will change with the way the forum thinks of loraine.  she went under covers probably because of anthony so if they talk later and anthony says anything about it all loraine has to tell him is we didn't do it, we just wanted it to look like we did because i have been catching so much flack from the viewers lmao.  seriously though, what a big rip off to the viewers from a girl that has shown it all with anthony.

There’s no Anthony anymore in Loraine’s life .

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Esmi was hiding , this could be understandable .. Even the respect to both of them trying would be incredible positive I believe received.. But this is Loraine here we are talking about , the 2nd ( NUMBER 2 ) in total days GOV / single who the only thing she hasn't done is Masha's extreme things… 

this is where i disagree with you here.  this is a voyeur site where you pay a decent amount of money per month to watch real people in their daily lives and if they were at home where the temperatures are warm they wouldn't be under the covers having sex.  this was done on purpose and it should be dealt with by rlc.  people don't come on this site to watch people hiding during sex and it doesn't matter if it's a new girl or a veteran.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He was pussy licking after nice foot job by Loraine and him being completely hard , it was all set to finally see him getting the girl , she then whispered to him , he grabbed a condom and anything happened under the covers .. With Loraine , you can’t even know any emotions despite her moans , despite “ assuming “ and “ speculating “ ( nobody really saw anything ) that she was fucked from another man for the first time ever in all of her RLC history but Anthony .

I'm not so sure...I think it was fake...and I'm pretty sure they didn't fuck undercover...Loraine's credentials are legendary 😒

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not so sure...I think it was fake...and I'm pretty sure they didn't fuck undercover...Loraine's credentials are legendary 😒

I watched the replay and looked fake to me.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

this is where i disagree with you here.  this is a voyeur site where you pay a decent amount of money per month to watch real people in their daily lives and if they were at home where the temperatures are warm they wouldn't be under the covers having sex.  this was done on purpose and it should be dealt with by rlc.  people don't come on this site to watch people hiding during sex and it doesn't matter if it's a new girl or a veteran.

They hid because they didn't actually do the deed, IMO

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2