Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

I see Eva on the chest of drawers - Not good if she tries to jump off or slips.

Easy solution - Move the chair away from next to the door and push the drawers up to the front door frame, thus creating a good size gap between couch and drawers. No chance for her then.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul and Leora weren't married in Russia so they ought to be a couple here too.  Man, that was a long time cumming

Ae you sure?  Never saw an engagement ring (if these young folks still hold to tradition).

7 hours ago, hampelo said:

So Paul is back.   A very sad day.  I had really hoped that Leora would find someone useful.  IMO Paul is the least inspired and inspiring person to ever appear on this site.  So it's round 2 of hot Leora and dull, listless Paul.  Even Leora can't motivate that guy.  Very sad ideed.

Now Eva on the other hand, is a welcome addition.

That subject has been beaten to death.  Accept that the dude has a low libido and at times, moves like a turtle with the motivation of a sloth.  She loves him. She's happy.  He's happy. Eva's happy. The goldfish (they're getting a goldfish, right?)..the goldfish will be happy.

Life is good.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I see Eva on the chest of drawers - Not good if she tries to jump off or slips.

Easy solution - Move the chair away from next to the door and push the drawers up to the front door frame, thus creating a good size gap between couch and drawers. No chance for her then.

Don't like to see social animals like dogs left alone with nothing to occupy themselves in a silent apartment.

If I have to go anywhere where I can't take the dog I leave it at home with the run of the house, but always make sure that the TV is left on in the lounge.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't like to see social animals like dogs left alone with nothing to occupy themselves in a silent apartment.

If I have to go anywhere where I can't take the dog I leave it at home with the run of the house, but always make sure that the TV is left on in the lounge.

Or, leave the balcony open for her, it's safe enough as there's no way she could get even close to climbing, allows fresh air as well as more room to move. 

4 hours ago, tle said:

What will Paul do in Prague? Is he officially AWOL from Russia or did he leave Russia in a legit way?

What he will do is fuck leora  and pick his nose in no certain  order and I will just wank but not when he is picking is nose I ain't that bad           yet

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

We leave the TV on for ours.