Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

As I was out enjoying the party spirit in the UK last night I didn't catch up with proceedings until this morning.

First impressions, everything looks as it should be and they are all obviously happy for the ordeal to be over and they can now all relax and get to know each other again ( The honeymoon period )  

I would respectfully like to thanks SG and GH for keeping those who wished to know the truth up to date on the protracted months of negotiations and planning to make yesterday a reality.

They both had to take some unearned ridicule and mocking by certain individuals, but were proved right in the end, as I and some others but by no means everyone believed they would be.

Kudos to you both guys, and many thanks ! 

Well said Jimbo and may I echo your thanks to GH and SG 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

As I was out enjoying the party spirit in the UK last night I didn't catch up with proceedings until this morning.

First impressions, everything looks as it should be and they are all obviously happy for the ordeal to be over and they can now all relax and get to know each other again ( The honeymoon period )  

I would respectfully like to thanks SG and GH for keeping those who wished to know the truth up to date on the protracted months of negotiations and planning to make yesterday a reality.

They both had to take some unearned ridicule and mocking by certain individuals, but were proved right in the end, as I and some others but by no means everyone believed they would be.

Kudos to you both guys, and many thanks ! 

thanks 

• Like 1

Shopping day today.  Since Paul came in the door with very little he's going to need a few items to to get started again. 

Leora should have a good size pocketbook by now so get out there and do what what women like to do Spend, Spend, Spend. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1