Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

44 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wenn ich es noch richtig in Erinnerung habe hat Malia noch bis Ende diesen Jahres eine Einreisesperre wegen Verstoßes gegen die Visa-Bestimmungen im vorigen Jahr von den Tschechischen Behörden verhängt bekommen. Wer das Drama um Malias plötzliche erzwungene Ausreise verfolgt hat weiß aber auch wie sich Leora kurz davor und dann am Tag von Malias Abflug verhalten hat.

Almost a year has also passed and in between is the war in Ukraine. Again, anything negative that happened between the two of them is now history, as they chat every day and talk to each other on the phone. When Malia needed Leora was there even though she was in Prague and Malia in Ukraine in the midst of the bombs. What we do know is that Malia's visa had expired, so Malia in theory didn't have to stay a year in Prague but between COVID and more she overstepped the time limit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

J’espère que Paul a pris des cours de baise et de sodomie car dans l’ancien appart il était nul, pas de sodo et souvent après l’acte Leora se finissez toute seul, et je souhaite qu’il se soit calmer j’ai encore les souvenir ou par trois fois il avait frappé Leora.

I hope Paul has taken lessons in fucking and sodomy because in the old apartment he sucked, no sodomy and often after the act Leora ends up alone, and I wish he had calmed down I I still remember three times he hit Leora.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Bonjour

Une nouvelle vie commence pour Leora et Paul

Préparer l’avenir

Faire du sport ensemble

Aller à des concerts

Leora faire visiter Prague et ces environs

Se promener en vélo dès que l’achat est fait

Paul à apprendre le tchèque

Et beaucoup d’autre choses

Je suis très heureux pour eux

Je vais continuer à les suivre il forme un beau couple

Bonne journée a tous

• Upvote 3

with sincerity I'm sorry that Paul is back, it's all the old man repeating himself over and over again, then, there are too many couples in RLC now, anyway for Leora it will be a good time

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

with sincerity I'm sorry that Paul is back, it's all the old man repeating himself over and over again, then, there are too many couples in RLC now, anyway for Leora it will be a good time

With the arrival of Paul it is clear that RLC has divided the apartments by categories and countries. Prague is the city for couples and Barcelona for fun in general. In between is Masha who is both in Rome.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

With the arrival of Paul it is clear that RLC has divided the apartments by categories and countries. Prague is the city for couples and Barcelona for fun in general. In between is Masha who is both in Rome.

Even in Barcelona, between official and fake couples, there are five or six