Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #1

A couple things of note:

Leora usually doesn't orgasm during sex.  She did this time...and in less time then if bating.

Paul has been lifting weights.

Eva got chubby and still uncoordinated when it comes to jumping up on a bed/sofa.

Leora hasn't been this happy in a long time.

Eva snores.

Watch their behavior over the next 10-14 days.  There has to be some adjustments on both their parts as they get re-introduced to living with each other. Either they pick up where they left off two years ago, or they will start getting into arguments.

Love is a wonderful thing.  One lesson (reminder) here, after 2 years apart, is how important emotion is in everything you do with a partner.  Bating isn't nearly as satisfying then having that emotional bond with someone when having sex.

• Like 1

Good Morning  

good night 

great saturday to all 

Good weekend

04/05/2022 04/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Howard said:

A couple things of note:

Leora usually doesn't orgasm during sex.  She did this time...and in less time then if bating.

Paul has been lifting weights.

Eva got chubby and still uncoordinated when it comes to jumping up on a bed/sofa.

Leora hasn't been this happy in a long time.

Eva snores.

Watch their behavior over the next 10-14 days.  There has to be some adjustments on both their parts as they get re-introduced to living with each other. Either they pick up where they left off two years ago, or they will start getting into arguments.

Love is a wonderful thing.  One lesson (reminder) here, after 2 years apart, is how important emotion is in everything you do with a partner.  Bating isn't nearly as satisfying then having that emotional bond with someone when having sex.

Yup, agree. I'm all eyes and ears waiting to see how this works out.  I have the gut feeling it will be okay - if - Paul can adjust to a new country, new language, new everything aside from Leora sitting on his (lucky) face.

He did well tonight and even got hard.  Can he 'keep it up' after another 20 sessions?  We'll see...  After 50 times with the same woman it does begin to lose the kick it had at first. Being in love made a hell-of-a-lot of difference in keeping the interest and desire up.

The old man used to say masturbating feels just as good its just a little lonelier.

To be continued

• Sad 1

family all together again After 2 years away 

Leora in the czech republic prague 

Paul and Eva In Russia 

Yesterday Paul and Eva arrive 

in the czech republic prague To the family 

Leora and Paul and Eva

❤️🤴👸🐕❤️ 

It was a great night of love 

Leora and Paul Sex in Malia's bed 

Eva Violated koala 

Leora Is happy  😃 

Eat 

Sleep together in Malia's bed 

• Thanks 3

As I was out enjoying the party spirit in the UK last night I didn't catch up with proceedings until this morning.

First impressions, everything looks as it should be and they are all obviously happy for the ordeal to be over and they can now all relax and get to know each other again ( The honeymoon period )  

I would respectfully like to thanks SG and GH for keeping those who wished to know the truth up to date on the protracted months of negotiations and planning to make yesterday a reality.

They both had to take some unearned ridicule and mocking by certain individuals, but were proved right in the end, as I and some others but by no means everyone believed they would be.

Kudos to you both guys, and many thanks ! 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

As I was out enjoying the party spirit in the UK last night I didn't catch up with proceedings until this morning.

First impressions, everything looks as it should be and they are all obviously happy for the ordeal to be over and they can now all relax and get to know each other again ( The honeymoon period )  

I would respectfully like to thanks SG and GH for keeping those who wished to know the truth up to date on the protracted months of negotiations and planning to make yesterday a reality.

They both had to take some unearned ridicule and mocking by certain individuals, but were proved right in the end, as I and some others but by no means everyone believed they would be.

Kudos to you both guys, and many thanks ! 

Yes, agree.  We all were encouraged to be more civil to each other and that is a win-win.  Gonna be top cam with no competition for a while.