Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

RLC is adding apartments but IMHO the quality of tenants is declining. Remember the short lived Psych gal?  I personally would rather have a couple few Leora, Maya, Kitty types than just bodies in apartments.

Quality over quantity.  Anyone else feel that way?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

RLC is adding apartments but IMHO the quality of tenants is declining. Remember the short lived Psych gal?  I personally would rather have a couple few Leora, Maya, Kitty types than just bodies in apartments.

Quality over quantity.  Anyone else feel that way?

Psych was ok, Max. Pity I never got to see more of her.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You ever met a woman that does that, Pulo? The ones I know have gone commando but wore a dress or nightgown and were covered. It has to be that Leora makes her living by showing her goods.

Radislava seldom wore panties. In fact at one stage I was worried that she might have needed retraining in getting dressed before leaving RLC to go back into the world

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

Radislava seldom wore panties. In fact at one stage I was worried that she might have needed retraining in getting dressed before leaving RLC to go back into the world

Radislava was a slob. Messy room, masturbated more than she did anything else and I noticed never washed her hands even after taking a number 2. Let's say she's not the marrying kind...

• Like 1

Leora ! Perhaps you left the TV on a time switch because it shut itself off at 1715.

Eva then became restless and started barking, perhaps the neighbours will get annoyed if it continues for too long in the future.

Just letting you know ! 

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora ! Perhaps you left the TV on a time switch because it shut itself off at 1715.

Eva then became restless and started barking, perhaps the neighbours will get annoyed if it continues for too long in the future.

Just letting you know ! 

All televisions are set to turn off after 4 hours if remote control not touched etc,  so leora either has to teach eva how to use remote control  😎or go into settings and change to longer hours for standby. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

All televisions are set to turn off after 4 hours if remote control not touched etc,  so leora either has to teach eva how to use remote control  😎or go into settings and change to longer hours for standby. 

Or don't stay out so long, which is not realistic.

Not something Paul or Leora are incapable of doing is it, to alter the settings as you pointed out to suit the dog.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5