B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Zabava as never for seen before ( except her sex session ) , proving that she’s an “ educated “ dancer as she has taken lessons or learned really really much by herself 🙂

one becomes a good dancer with more poll time

On 7/1/2022 at 8:50 PM, Moosecini said:

Thor is dropping the hammer on holly.  She's getting pounded like a pier piling!

Some days ago, when Holly and Thor were residing in B-7, they spent an overnight in Barcelona.  This was about the time when Tweety visited them in B-7,so possibly the overnight was at Tweety's.  The morning of their return, Holly was repeatedly checking her ass in the mirror, and rubbing each butt cheek.  Sure enough, several days later, two small bruises appeared, one on each cheek, and very similar in size and placement.  I thought she had been fucked while her ass was pushed against a table or counter edge.  Now, after watching her position with legs pulled back to her head while being hammered by Thor, I realized the bruises were probably caused by Thor's thigh bones pounding her butt cheeks as he fucked her while she was in that position.

This intense fucking is reminiscent of the evening Bruno fucked Holly nearly every way imaginable in the B-4 living room.  Which again, was a rather public setting for the fucking that night.  I think Holly doesn't mind if you watch.  It will be interesting in T&H fuck with the bedroom door open in B-5 as they did in B-7.

The only participant who had the better of Bruno, IMO, was Sara, and she was like an Amazon queen compared in stature to him.  Bring back Sara!