B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

20 minutes ago, Sergio said:

has something happened that I haven't seen?, it seems to me that it's been almost 24 hours that Holly and Thor haven't fucked, maybe they are sick

Why are you asking? the answer is yes 🤣

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Why are you asking? the answer is yes 🤣

It's nice, you make jokes and laugh at them yourself, I think you're the only one

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

has something happened that I haven't seen?, it seems to me that it's been almost 24 hours that Holly and Thor haven't fucked, maybe they are sick

I think Holly is on her period, she gave Thor a BJ last night before the 4 of them went out.

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think Holly is on her period, she gave Thor a BJ last night before the 4 of them went out.

How come she's on her period if she's on her 11th month of her pregnancy?

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Noldus said:

Tweety in B5

Tweety bought Holly a gift, a new purse.  Holly then gave Tweety a gift, a new purse.  This may be an inside joke arising from their last trip. Holly was dressed in a short black slip, no panties.  Her purse was all white.  Tweety was dressed in a white sun dress.  Her purse was black.  Tweety did not stay long.  She gave Timor and Thor the same single kiss on the cheek.  Much more affectionate with Holly.

Tweety looks well-cared for.

2 hours ago, moules said:

Tweety bought Holly a gift, a new purse.  Holly then gave Tweety a gift, a new purse.  This may be an inside joke arising from their last trip. Holly was dressed in a short black slip, no panties.  Her purse was all white.  Tweety was dressed in a white sun dress.  Her purse was black.  Tweety did not stay long.  She gave Timor and Thor the same single kiss on the cheek.  Much more affectionate with Holly.

Tweety looks well-cared for.

They were birthday gifts, it's both their birthdays in a few days