Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Before you try and be-little me anymore, may I suggest you find one of her Russian BJ's, then you will know I'm right, apology not required

I totally agree with you regarding her BJ's in Krasnoyarsk, especially in their second apartment. But Newark, we both know "facts" do not " stir the pot, like  " unfounded insinuating speculation" does !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

I totally agree with you regarding her BJ's in Krasnoyarsk, especially in their second apartment. But Newark, we both know "facts" do not " stir the pot, like  " unfounded insinuating speculation" does !!!!!

That’s a fact !  How dare you !  SC will be giving you time out if you continue in this contradictory manner. 😁

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wonder how rare Leora anal vibrating will be now that Paul’s back in residence, hopefully she will build up to it eventually, and some more dancing is always good to watch..Especially when she’s happy !

I do like it when she gets down and dirty and does anal (my previous comments give that away).

She did it alot in Russia. Seems as time goes on, shes actually using smaller toys :sad:

Now Pauls back and shes getting something bigger than a small toy, I would love for her to get some bigger toys, like the old brown or black toys in Russia.

A man can hope....

Leora. If your reading this, please make it happen. :tongue:

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Pulo, nice idea but it's too far away from the fridge and food

Which is why she showed paul the area next to the lift door,  paul said this will be good because i will be near you, leora then mentioned also you will be next to the fridge and laughed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Ste said:

You were completely accurate looks like Paul got screws for a loose connection and a conversion adapter/cable (Displayport/Hdmi)

in the computer store this morning and all's up and running Paul looks pleased with the result Thanks G-H

Wow, i'm good at this speculation game.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3