Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

You are wasting your time trying to talk with me about this apartment. I have already left, as I previously stated, and I only come back when the thumbs alert me to something new or different. But of course you could be one of those who have nothing else to do or say, and so they spend their time commenting on my comments. I love it when I get reposted. Thanks. and Bye.

• Sad 2

Just now, philo said:

You are wasting your time trying to talk with me about this apartment. I have already left, as I previously stated, and I only come back when the thumbs alert me to something new or different. But of course you could be one of those who have nothing else to do or say, and so they spend their time commenting on my comments. I love it when I get reposted. Thanks. and Bye.

As long as you look out for an alert, you haven't left and you haven't lost interest.

There is no shame admitting you have been sucked into this black hole and can't find your way out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

As long as you look out for an alert, you haven't left and you haven't lost interest.

There is no shame admitting you have been sucked into this black hole and can't find your way out.

I never said I lost interest. I said very clearly that I only watch when she is on the balcony alone. I know how to use the language fairly well so if I were being sucked back into the hole, it would be for the scenes as I have already described. Believe me, I will have no shame admitting it. Right now, I'm watching another apartment, whose star is being visited by her girlfriend. It's a "Real Life" apartment, where the queen does not engage in staged bating sessions or routine shows and performances. You might want to take a peep. It will certainly give you a basis for comparison about what Real Life could actually mean.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

If you'd been following her when she was in Russia you would know she had the same expertease at giving Paul a BJ so it's nothing new, so now you can stop with the speculations

Her bjs were less that basic, she used to lick Paul's cock like a popsicle! Now she has incorporated her hands and also is doing deep throat!! U can continue to believe that your princess is innocent if you want!

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Her bjs were less that basic, she used to lick Paul's cock like a popsicle! Now she has incorporated her hands and also is doing deep throat!! U can continue to believe that your princess is innocent if you want!

Probably learned on YouTube.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1