B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

il y a 22 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Alors pourquoi sont-ils toujours top cam live et replay ?

On se le demande .

Le replay, c'est juste RLC qui nous en met plein la vue pour boucher tous ceux qui ne font rien et qu'ils devraient virer normalement 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Ah, ok then. Too bad. They are very popular.

49 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Non je ne crois pas, ils agacent maintenant  

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So why they are always top cam live and replay?

12 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

On se le demande .

Le replay, c'est juste RLC qui nous en met plein la vue pour boucher tous ceux qui ne font rien et qu'ils devraient virer normalement 

I'm not sure you're talking about the same people
At least I'm not sure that's what Noldus meant.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I'm not sure you're talking about the same people
At least I'm not sure that's what Noldus meant.

Yep. After I realized it was about one one of girls listed above, I was talking about Thor and Holly. 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Ah, ok then. Too bad. They are very popular.

I think you are mis-reading Noldus' reply to you.  His original reply appeared just below a list of seven participant names that a poster suggested leave the project immediately.  Thor and Holly were not on the poster's list.

If RLC goes and buys exercise equipment for Thor and Samson to use to work-out, that is a clue that they will be staying around for a while.   Either that or Radi is returning, because she is the only female participant who would use some of that equipment.

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oh fuck. Please don't tell me that O&K are leaving so Tweety can get their room. 😡

O&K are misplaced in B-7.  They do not interact much with the other participants in B-7, and even less with participants in B-4.   RLC  views B-4 and B-7 as the centers for socializing., and they don't socialize.  The same can also be said for some other participants in B-4.  If all they want to do is fashion photography, RLC should pay Rasputin to photograph them, and fuck them after photographing them. That would be good for subscriptions.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2