B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

7 hours ago, henrik theis said:

What does DH stand for. And what does "Fatboy" mean. And in general thank you for your kind words and level of diskussion. If I go high you really go low PeteRepete.

To Pete60: Are you answering or should i just care less of what you write???

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have a bad feeling Tweety will be the next occupant in that room, But I hope I am completely wrong about that.

Just because Tweety was seen yesterday doesn't mean she's going to come back to RLC, especially since I don't think she really wants to.
That's the funny thing, every time you see a former tenant in one of the apartments, you speculate that she'll be a participant again.
It was already the case seeing Nana, Pam or even with Alexandra and Lucian, and for the moment none of them became a participant again, instead we had new girls 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Just because Tweety was seen yesterday doesn't mean she's going to come back to RLC, especially since I don't think she really wants to.
That's the funny thing, every time you see a former tenant in one of the apartments, you speculate that she'll be a participant again.
It was already the case seeing Nana, Pam or even with Alexandra and Lucian, and for the moment none of them became a participant again, instead we had new girls 😁

I hope you are right, but Tweety has been in and out of the project a few times lately. I guess we will know soon who the next participant is.