B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

On 6/23/2022 at 9:05 AM, FrankZabba said:

what is it with you?  i told you that i'm not this harley character and you still continue to say i am.  some of you people are looney in the head!

@Ash1 is Fatboy 

• Haha 3

Svetlana has arrived to clean K&O's room.  Thor, Holly, and Samson departed B-7 with backpacks.  Lorraine remains behind in B-4. Nelly also leaves separately with her backpack.  Perhaps headed to the same beach.

Il y a 1 heure, moules a dit :

Svetlana est arrivée pour nettoyer la chambre de K&O. Thor, Holly et Samson ont quitté B-7 avec des sacs à dos. Lorraine reste en retrait en B-4. Nelly part également séparément avec son sac à dos. Peut-être dirigé vers la même plage.

Nelly de retour avec Alexandra et Lucian

Vont ils être les nouveaux locataires de la chambre que prépare Svetlana ?  on verra bien !!

• Sad 2

il y a 49 minutes, moules a dit :

Lucien et Alex en B-7. Il y aura probablement de nouveaux occupants de la chambre K&O.

Svetlana a terminé la chambre et a mis des serviettes donc cela devrait indiquer que des invités vont arriver !!!  

On verra bien qui ?

11 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Svetlana a terminé la chambre et a mis des serviettes donc cela devrait indiquer que des invités vont arriver !!!  

On verra bien qui ?

They are by the pool.  Nelly is so comfortable in their presence she is topless as she converses with them.

• Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, moules a dit :

Ils sont au bord de la piscine. Nelly est si à l'aise en leur présence qu'elle est seins nus lorsqu'elle converse avec eux.

je n'ai toujours pas vu de bagages de leur part quelque part dans la villa 

46 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Svetlana finished the room and put towels so that should indicate that guests are coming!!!  

Who will we see?

Yep, two sets of towels

11 minutes ago, Apooes said:

NO NO NO PLS NO NO NO NO NO NO 

I believe that if they were RLC would already placed their names on the room. Unless their suitcases are there in the room and RLC haven't updated yet.

• Like 1