B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, they all need to go to their bedroom and bate. 😏

If they had been more quiet they could still have kept it going, but with neighbours around probably having their windows open cause of the heat this screaming is no bueno.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

This was in B4 or B7? At what time?

This happen in Bog's building b7 like 3 or 4 am there time.Β  I kept playing the tape back trying to figure it out.Β  A CC member said the drunk girl was Gina.

il y a 56 minutes, corvette84 a ditΒ :

Va te faire foutre de Bogdown ! 😑

it's hard for you to understand that we don't scream like crazy in the middle of the night, putting on music and doing big dives in the pool, like in broad daylight???!!!!😀 you know that at night there are people who sleep?!!! between bogdan who is only doing his job, and the guardia civil, what do you prefer?!!! is it bogdan's fault if none of these girls is of age, to understand that we are not in broad daylight??!!!😣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 2 heures, corvette84 a ditΒ :

I never watch her or Amira. I would rather watch the good looking girls. 😁

Probably I understand for Amira, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but Monica is so fine for me. Both are women in my eyes whereas Zara who might be pretty, Dana & her are like girls compared to both Monica & Amira.

And probably you weren't around when Monica was in her earlier stint at B2, the room which is now occupied by Lavika. That period when she occupied the room, she was the true queen of RLC (at least in my opinion).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Gina wasn't with them and they didn't make too much noise, neither music nor din, only laughter and screams of happiness. Bogdan fuck you. Did he forget about that night at B7 with Lucian and him (wife) Nelly until 5am? But who is Bogdan to afford to interrupt a party? That it does the required maintenance several times and fixes the cams in B7. I complained about this to RLC this morning

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

If Loraine wants to have breakfast with the idiot she could go to B7 instead of disturbing the balance between girls in B4 but rightly Loraine is not smart

RLC should move Loraine to B7.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2