B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

A nessuno manca Monica? Non l'ho vista tutto il giorno

I do not miss it, this year is unwatchable. I didn't understand why he agreed to participate in the project. He must be out with his Bf

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

The girls are all at the pool with Svetlana and I think they are talking about Bogdan and the fool. The angrier is Amira

Did Svetlana have a bikini on?

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

The girls are all at the pool with Svetlana and I think they are talking about Bogdan and the fool. The angrier is Amira

i don't understand why you are so upset with bogdan.  all he did was keep them from having the law called on them.  not all people have rlc's schedule you know.  the funny thing is, i bet bogdan now understands just how rude and disruptive to the neighbors b4 was when he and nelly were living there and they had all those loud parties where the law was called on them.  what goes around, comes around!

Il y a 3 heures, poncherello a dit :

I do not miss it, this year is unwatchable. I didn't understand why he agreed to participate in the project. He must be out with his Bf

Yes I do feel that Monica's stint with RLC is getting worse each year.

It seems that she lost interest in pleasing the audience but hangs around for pay checks. And I believe she isn't cheap too, so not sure why RLC keeps bringing her back whenever she is available.

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

dana and zara popping out for another 2 day adventure?

7.30 Zara and Dana left with Lorraine. The door bell rang and Samson had just left B7 so a day out for the 4 of them.

Oks and Karen were also missing from B7 so maybe they went too