Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Nelly gave one to Bogdan and Martina gave one to Alberto.

How do you know this?  I am not disagreeing with you but curious as to how you offer this as a fact.  Agree that you are very knowledgeable about these cast members.  But I would think someone who would have intimate details such as this would also know if Martina’s brother is gay or not.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

How do you know this?  I am not disagreeing with you but curious as to how you offer this as a fact.  Agree that you are very knowledgeable about these cast members.  But I would think someone who would have intimate details such as this would also know if Martina’s brother is gay or not.  

I saw Martina give one to Alberto shortly after she returned, but not Nelly. Don't know about her brother.

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Funny, but we already had the topic last year and also the year before that. He's bi but likes more women. We also saw him fucking his girlfriend when he was visiting once.

4 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

If it is, I think it's past it's expiry date

Why isn't the forum better followed, even back in time? There are already answers to many questions and discussions.

Martina brought a friendship bracelet for Alberto. At 10:57 p.m., she unpacked it and put it on Alberto's arm. She had already worn hers upon arrival.

However, I see this with mixed feelings. There could be a very obvious reason.

I couldn't see that Nelly did this for Bogdan too.

Martina came home at 10:44 p.m. Nelly was picked up by Bogdan and Dog. They got to the apartment at 11:41 p.m.

When Martina goes to Nelly, it always takes about an hour. Nelly probably accompanied Martina home. Martina is said to live in the Gràcia district. B7 seems to be more inland on hills. You can see beautiful forests from the house and there is usually a light wind.

On the family: According to various reports, her father screwed up pretty badly and is (or was) in prison. The family lives in a small town where everyone knows each other (Martina even mentioned the name in a phone call), so not in Valencia.

When Martina's parents were visiting her in Barcelona, her father openly showed his dislike for Alberto (was reported).

Martina's brother also has a very questionable past. He is unemployed and lives from his family, who don't have much to live on themselves.

From my point of view, it is not important whether the brother is gay or not, but why he does not contribute to the family's upkeep.

I am aware of several cases where there were two daughters and one son. The daughters took care of their parents for years, the son not at all. After the parents died, the son inherited most of it. The daughters went almost empty-handed.

When I now observe how committed Martina is to her studies and her future plans and how reliably Alberto goes about his difficult work, then a tragedy is imminent.

I wish them both all the best for the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

53 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Why isn't the forum better followed, even back in time?

53 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Martina brought a friendship bracelet for Alberto. At 10:57 p.m., she unpacked it and put it on Alberto's arm. She had already worn hers upon arrival.

Thank you Berty.   I appreciate the details very much.

Speaking just for myself, it is possible I miss some things on the forum or forget some things.  But also you point out something I have said many times:  It is a lot of work to be a diligent voyeur!    I admire those like you who watch carefully and notice the little details and report the details in a way that is credible and verifiable.  To me this is as valuable as what our translators do.

Although I am not sure we have confirmed the giving of a bracelet from Nelly to Bogdan ... if this is true ... might this be very symbolic assuming they both returned from a trip together?   Some sort of a symbol to their men along the lines of "thank you for allowing us to love each other but this bracelet is a sign that we will always be true to you"?

Before everyone calls this a crazy speculation, I contend that if something like this is true, it really supports the Deepdaves here and signifies that Martina and Alberto have a much deeper, but open, relationship ... like these folks here try to get us to believe is the reality.  

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I contend that if something like this is true, it really supports the Deepdaves here and signifies that Martina and Alberto have a much deeper, but open, relationship

AND ... IF this is true ... and all four are happy with Martina and Nelly being lovers ... might we get this BACK ON CAM????

Everyone is happy then!

Only downside I see is that regular Martina and Nelly lovemaking might become too pedestrian like the hetero sex we see.  I hope not.  We still do not have great lesbian sex on RLC.

My subscription has lapsed as I am on summer RLC sabattical ... but how are the girls in Prague coming along?  I should go mosy over to their thread.  My gut tells me there is not a lot of smoking hot sex coming out of Prague right now.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

AND ... IF this is true ... and all four are happy with Martina and Nelly being lovers ... might we get this BACK ON CAM????

Everyone is happy then!

Only downside I see is that regular Martina and Nelly lovemaking might become too pedestrian like the hetero sex we see.  I hope not.  We still do not have great lesbian sex on RLC.

My subscription has lapsed as I am on summer RLC sabattical ... but how are the girls in Prague coming along?  I should go mosy over to their thread.  My gut tells me there is not a lot of smoking hot sex coming out of Prague right now.

I confess that I did not see Nelly put the friendship bracelet on Bogdan nor have I seen a friendship bracelet on Bogdan.  I assumed that when Martina and Alberto had done the deed, that Nelly and Bogdan had done the same.  Sorry to allow the confusion.

I have been told that Martina and Nelly had a good time in Martina's hometown last weekend but as friends, not lovers.  Sorry to those who crave for Martina and Nelly to continue their torrid love affair.  They have not rekindled. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

what is about this apartment all the lights out again is spain having a blackout lol dont see the point in the lights out actually I cant see lol

From what I gather from your statement, the IR night vision for the living room cameras would still be broken, so when they turn off the lights in the living room, you can't see anything.  That's the same as turning off/blocking the cameras or hiding in blind spots.

RLC needs to:

- Fix those 3 cameras

- Update ALL of them in that apartment to 1080p

- Ditch the worthless bathroom cam

- Add a cam on the balcony

OR move them to an apartment worthy of Martina!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

" OR move them to an apartment worthy of Martina!"

You're right. This matter has already been addressed.
The difference between B6/B7 is so significant:
Size and condition of the apartment, location, pool, terrace and balcony, interior design and much more.
It looks like RLC differentiates between Russians/Ukrainians and Spaniards. In any case, there was once a connection to Russia and Ukraine. That might explain why Bogdan is involved.
I have been to Russia several times and was surprised by the poor conditions many people live there. Even in big cities like St-Petersburg.
However, Leora's apartment in Siberia was spacious and modern.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1