Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

Elvis pensa che Masha fosse insoddisfatta del sesso con Sam, poverino 🤣

Io non ho mai visto Masha scopata così bene e godere così tanto come con Sam. Questo oltre al fatto che sembrava più felice e serena, con lui. Ma tanto questo idiota dura poco anche stavolta.

• Like 1

I stopped watching Masha when she started fucking anything with a dick. I did peek in on her from time to time when something looked interesting in the thumbnails. I never understood the Masha-Elvis relationship. I thought .... just a convenient dick. I thought it odd that Masha was fucking Elvis the very afternoon she was going to put him out with the trash. No farewell tears, no kissing and hugging at the door. She opened the door, he went out, close the door, done, next chore ....  clean the sheets. 

Next day Sam arrives. As far as I know, Sam is a friend from the Eva+Sam couple. Eva and Sam did visit Aug. 2018, but I don't believe there were any bedroom gymnastics between Masha and Sam. So, I found it surprising to see Sam in bed with Masha his first night, cuddling and spooning her. The next night was much more hands, lips, kissing, body to body. I will say Sam treated Masha well. Masha was happy and enjoyed the hugging and kissing. I think she also enjoyed the nightly pounding he gave her. 😁      I had no illusions about love and a lasting couple.   Sam leaves.

Elvis returns. Oh crap, the whole shitshow is starting again. Like many here, I wish the best for Masha, to meet someone who will be her best friend, lover, and support her when she needs it. Elvis is not the answer. The last thing Masha needs is an emotionally immature young man crying on her shoulders.

Now, with that said, What the fuck is wrong with Masha! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The bedroom toilet is used regularly again;
a sure sign that things will turn out as feared.
It is like it is. I wish Masha and the cats all the best anyway.
That ends my comment on this apartment. And my RLC membership ends tomorrow.
So friends here in the forum, keep your ears open and write if there is anything interesting to report. I will read it (from time to time).
"ciao" 👋

• Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The bedroom toilet is used regularly again;
a sure sign that things will turn out as feared.
It is like it is. I wish Masha and the cats all the best anyway.
That ends my comment on this apartment. And my RLC membership ends tomorrow.
So friends here in the forum, keep your ears open and write if there is anything interesting to report. I will read it (from time to time).
"ciao" 👋

Thanks for Thanks for all your contributions and hope you'll come back again when "the wind turns" 🙂 

• Thanks 1

On 8/25/2022 at 7:20 PM, rado07 said:

Yes, my trust in Masha is falling (very much!).
The time with Sam is unbeatable. They were a pleasant couple, it was fun.
And this is how I want to remember Masha.

everything else i want to erase from my memory and if it happens again i won't watch it again.

I agree that Masha and Sam was a fantastic period ..It is even better that even the forum here totally “ surrendered “ to the daily exhaustion sexual life of the two and hardly ever commented or posted anything negative , i think the majority got used of the daily fun of M&S that it was something so “ normal “, that there was no point to share thoughts and opinions that it wasn’t nice or boring ..

I think Masha is kind of sexually hungry  and just satisfying a bit her lack of sex she is suffering from the times with Sam , of course the time will tell if this “ back up “ plan for Masha keeps on working .