B7 - General Topic 2022 #8 (July)

16 hours ago, joebirch said:

Bruh, she is so fucking fake, it’s embarrassing. I rather watch dogs humping than she rubbing against that pillow 🙄

I get you don't like it, we're all different.  But I struggle to see how you can call it fake.  She does what she enjoys, it obviously works for her, what's fake about that?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Sean_G said:

What is Ailey on? Coke or some kind of upper? Little to no sleep and so fidgety, weird but so sexy.

She does appear to be on something.  Lots of nervous energy, and keeps fiddling with her nose... I have my suspicions. Shame, because she's hot and I actually quite like her, I hope she's not messing herself up too much. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

I get you don't like it, we're all different.  But I struggle to see how you can call it fake.  She does what she enjoys, it obviously works for her, what's fake about that?

I get your point, but what she does is ridiculous. And that’s not me being different or not like it….I really don’t care. 

5 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

She does have an orgasm at the end, so it must be her way of masturbating. It's still weird to me.

3 hours ago, joebirch said:

I get your point, but what she does is ridiculous. And that’s not me being different or not like it….I really don’t care. 

I just think it's rather arrogant for anyone to declare that another person's method of self pleasure is ridiculous.  She might not like the way that you do it either :-)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I just think it's rather arrogant for anyone to declare that another person's method of self pleasure is ridiculous.  She might not like the way that you do it either 🙂

You do know most women fake orgasm, right. There is no way in a million years how she does it off cam. And again, I don’t care, cause I don’t watch….she can keep doing it until eventually everyone gets bored and she gets kicked out 🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, joebirch said:

You do know most women fake orgasm, right. There is no way in a million years how she does it off cam. And again, I don’t care, cause I don’t watch….she can keep doing it until eventually everyone gets bored and she gets kicked out 🤷‍♂️

And what makes you such an expert on how women masturbate? I can tell you having watched her she doesn't look to me to be faking the orgasm. And I've met a few women who masturbate by humping, there's been more than a few on RLC too. Absolutely no reason to believe she's faking, I suspect you just don't like to believe she can genuinely masturbate in a way you don't like.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

And what makes you such an expert on how women masturbate? I can tell you having watched her she doesn't look to me to be faking the orgasm. And I've met a few women who masturbate by humping, there's been more than a few on RLC too. Absolutely no reason to believe she's faking, I suspect you just don't like to believe she can genuinely masturbate in a way you don't like.

Expert 🙄…bruh, what planet you love on. What she does is ridiculous, if you don’t see it that’s on you. And I can’t recall anyone doing it like that, even Martina. But if that’s your thing, knock yourself out