B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

how did they fuck off the translators?

Doubting the info given out...

Personally, dissing Spanish and Russian/Ukrainian guys here...Why? What is the point of pissing these guys off...🥴

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

who's paying?  yes, the forum would be much better if people that seem to know everything that goes on within rlc would share more information and it would cut down on the scuttlebutt.

You are not subscribed to RLC?

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Doubting the info given out...

Personally, dissing Spanish and Russian/Ukrainian guys here...Why? What is the point of pissing these guys off...🥴

hmmmm i don't know how to reply to that.  there are so many ways to respond that if a person responds one way, it's liked by all and if the same person responds another way, that person is hated by all.  all i know is that my parents taught me not to believe everything you hear or read and i guess the angle you are coming from is that someone questioned a translator and the translator got upset from it?  sometimes in life you just have to say "what the fuck"!

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

hmmmm i don't know how to reply to that.  there are so many ways to respond that if a person responds one way, it's liked by all and if the same person responds another way, that person is hated by all.  all i know is that my parents taught me not to believe everything you hear or read and i guess the angle you are coming from is that someone questioned a translator and the translator got upset from it?  sometimes in life you just have to say "what the fuck"!

what i've noticed in the short time i've been on this forum is that there are a lot of people that seem to protect these participants like they are family members.  there are far more of these kind of people on this forum than those that just say what's on their mind.  i'm tired and i don't know if that made any sense or not but i hope it did.

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

What is it with this forum and people that are not even paying to watch RLC always have something to say 🤦‍♂️🙄…joke

i know you said this as a joke but in reality you are dead serious.  i never thought i would give this forum as much interest as i have but some of the posters on this forum have a great sense of humor and some actually make a little sense from time to time.  so now during my morning coffee and after work i logon to read the forum just in case there is anything funny or interesting.  i don't reply that often but when i do you better perk up and take notice young man lol.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i know you said this as a joke but in reality you are dead serious.  i never thought i would give this forum as much interest as i have but some of the posters on this forum have a great sense of humor and some actually make a little sense from time to time.  so now during my morning coffee and after work i logon to read the forum just in case there is anything funny or interesting.  i don't reply that often but when i do you better perk up and take notice young man lol.

Actually I find you sad. This is not a personal journal and no one gives a shit about your personal feeling. Talk to your old lady instead, if you have one. 

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Actually I find you sad. This is not a personal journal and no one gives a shit about your personal feeling. Talk to your old lady instead, if you have one. 

sorry you feel that way.  maybe when you mature you will see me in a different light.  as of right now though, i don't give a dog fart about what you think about me.

59 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

not any higher than other peoples.  i just find a girl that fucks anything that moves to be boring.  sex amongst couple takes on average 5 to 10 minutes and that is just long enough to microwave a potato and dress it up.  if marlene was adventurous as you people think she is, she would broaden her horizons and bring a bar fly home with her instead of a guy.  that way it wouldn't be awkward in front of her roommates.

I've been reading your posts more closely recently and I am more than 100% certain you are, in fact, the banned Harley. Your comments are exactly as his are and your supposed moral compass is exactly the same. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6