B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This morning Esmi seems to be horny so her next bate might be soon.

lol…I love that girl, but even when naked on the bed she is always so conscious of how she position herself, something you don’t see from the others 

• Upvote 1

Just now, joebirch said:

lol…I love that girl, but even when naked on the bed she is always so conscious of how she position herself, something you don’t see from the others 

The fun part is when she makes a mistake. 😋

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The fun part is when she makes a mistake. 😋

I get it, I don’t like what Leora does either but Esmi always conscious of how she is can be annoying too….nevertheless I love the girl 

I am no longer sure that there really is something about ESMI. She has learned how to master the clicks for top cam time, and for me this has taken away from her natural beauty.

I am very excited to see the return of Kaley though in B-1, and she truly is as natural as they come, and I have already found myself migrating away from ESMI toward Kaley in B-1.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am no longer sure that there really is something about ESMI. She has learned how to master the clicks for top cam time, and for me this has taken away from her natural beauty.

I am very excited to see the return of Kaley though in B-1, and she truly is as natural as they come, and I have already found myself migrating away from ESMI toward Kaley in B-1.

Idk, I like Kaley…but Esmi is different. It really depends if she comes here and read our discussions, which I don’t think any of them should, but if she does and let’s what we say influence what she does, I would agree with you. Also, I think a very small number of people watching actually comment, so I don’t know what anyone says here should influence their behavior. My only problem with her is that I think she is very conscious of the cams, and that defeats the purpose, but I get it. 

47 minutes ago, joebirch said:

That's all women are conscion of what they show but some just don't give a shit. It's coming and she going to blow your mind.And i'm going to be watching when she does.

15 minutes ago, RonS said:

That's all women are conscion of what they show but some just don't give a shit. It's coming and she going to blow your mind.And i'm going to be watching when she does.

True, but I think some don’t care….Kristy couldn’t care less, Kaley from what I remember didn’t care, the rest of B1 don’t care….actually most don’t care which I think it’s how’s supposed to be

11 minutes ago, joebirch said:

True, but I think some don’t care….Kristy couldn’t care less, Kaley from what I remember didn’t care, the rest of B1 don’t care….actually most don’t care which I think it’s how’s supposed to be

And they sign up with contracts from ad's and agent i have said this before she didn't come looking for this life style she come in because her sister see needed a place to from the war now i know she trying to fulfill the contract give the girl a break......

Edited by RonS

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Till her next masterpiece action… 😊😉