B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

And they sign up with contracts from ad's and agent i have said this before she didn't come looking for this life style she come in because her sister see needed a place to from the war now i know she trying to fulfill the contract give the girl a break......

I don’t criticize her, I have said it many times, if you don’t like it don’t do it, but at least while you there have fun and as you say fulfill the contract. But also, I am not sure that she doesn’t like it

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know what gets me about infatuations and obsessiveness, is the blindness in which people see things right before them.

It’s not blindness, it’s selective, it’s virtual and it’s fun 🤷‍♂️😂

50 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Idk, I like Kaley…but Esmi is different. It really depends if she comes here and read our discussions, which I don’t think any of them should, but if she does and let’s what we say influence what she does, I would agree with you. Also, I think a very small number of people watching actually comment, so I don’t know what anyone says here should influence their behavior. My only problem with her is that I think she is very conscious of the cams, and that defeats the purpose, but I get it. 

The “ magic “ with Esmi is that she learned to appreciate the viewers despite the fact that - as it was already mentioned - she was never supposed to be a GOV / single but she was accidentally set in the apartment due to the unfortunate events .

The magic with  Esmi is - however shouldn’t be a surprise 😏 - that I truly believe she likes that men enjoy her , speak nice about her , adore her , admire her , like her for who she is and the way she makes things - natural and genuine . 

The magic with Esmi is that she isn’t fooling us , she isn’t playing with us anymore , I don’t care honestly if she now plays with the cameras and tease us more and more , I just know that she’s the hottest participant and everybody who appreciate the women and the female sex can only admire this woman . 

The magic of Esmi is that she has a way to communicate invisible with the fans , there are people here who observe small details and therefore we know that she’s very aware of what’s mentioned about her here and the fact that she tries to satisfy more and more any logical “ requests “ , this is the biggest gift we couldn’t ever dream of or imagine 4 months ago . 

Esmi will remain always a girl that will be remembered for this incredible “ metamorphosis “ and transition from a girl who was in a way “ forced “ to be on cameras and never liked the idea to a girl that gradually respected , appreciated and ultimately compensated the thousands of viewers . I think this is the reason that the subscribers and her fans increase day by day , enough of the divas and posers or the do nothings , welcome to the naturals and genuine , let’s enjoy Esmi for as long as she’s part of this project . 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The “ magic “ with Esmi is that she learned to appreciate the viewers despite the fact that - as it was already mentioned - she was never supposed to be a GOV / single but she was accidentally set in the apartment due to the unfortunate events .

The magic with  Esmi is - however shouldn’t be a surprise 😏 - that I truly believe she likes that men enjoy her , speak nice about her , adore her , admire her , like her for who she is and the way she makes things - natural and genuine . 

The magic with Esmi is that she isn’t fooling us , she isn’t playing with us anymore , I don’t care honestly if she now plays with the cameras and tease us more and more , I just know that she’s the hottest participant and everybody who appreciate the women and the female sex can only admire this woman . 

The magic of Esmi is that she has a way to communicate invisible with the fans , there are people here who observe small details and therefore we know that she’s very aware of what’s mentioned about her here and the fact that she tries to satisfy more and more any logical “ requests “ , this is the biggest gift we couldn’t ever dream of or imagine 4 months ago . 

Esmi will remain always a girl that will be remember for this incredible “ metamorphosis “ and transition from a girl who was in a way “ forced “ to be on cameras and never liked the idea to a girl that gradually respected , appreciated and ultimately compensated the thousands of viewers . I think this is the reason that the subscribers and her fans increase day by day , enough of the divas and posers or the do nothings , welcome to the naturals and genuine , let’s enjoy Esmi for as long as she’s part of this project . 

I believe that Esmi is a natural sensual woman, just by the way she looks at the mirror specially when she's getting ready to go out, the way she dresses and dance. She did that even in her first months in the project. Maybe she never intended to do this in front of the cameras and now she learned that she could do that in front of an audience that she doesn't even know.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi will remain always a girl that will be remember for this incredible “ metamorphosis “ and transition from a girl who was in a way “ forced “ to be on cameras and never liked the idea to a girl that gradually respected , appreciated and ultimately compensated the thousands of viewers . I think this is the reason that the subscribers and her fans increase day by day , enough of the divas and posers or the do nothings , welcome to the naturals and genuine , let’s enjoy Esmi for as long as she’s part of this project . 

I wish i could write like that well said i appreciate your view on things.

11 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

No, he has not been missed

Hmmm our fearless leader Steve is not a subscriber

His comments are nothing like Fat Boys!

Don't believe that, you are crazy thinking that

Much of his terminology and style mimics Harley...Coincidence? 😏

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi will remain always a girl that will be remembered for this incredible “ metamorphosis “ and transition from a girl who was in a way “ forced “ to be on cameras and never liked the idea to a girl that gradually respected , appreciated and ultimately compensated the thousands of viewers . I think this is the reason that the subscribers and her fans increase day by day , enough of the divas and posers or the do nothings , welcome to the naturals and genuine , let’s enjoy Esmi for as long as she’s part of this project . 

Wow that is a very interesting post from someone who absolutely has no respect for Leora, and trashes her every chance you get, including flame baiting her threads., I forget you are somewhat of a newbie around here and have no idea of the real history of RLC. Leora is the MATRIARCH of RLC and absolutely deserves the respect she receives.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RonS said:

I wish i could write like that well said i appreciate your view on things.

I will always praise a tenant when she fulfills my personal way of how I think of an RLC participant and I am not “ so polite “ 😂🤣 when I am personally not satisfied by a tenant’s presence , but this is always a personal opinion , it is nice when people agree and it is also nice when there are different opinions expressed , both respecting the person who writes about the tenant and the tenant herself / himself .. But I don’t think there are many people who don’t appreciate Esmi , at least nowadays , we shouldn’t forget that for a period of nearly 2 months , many forum members day in and day out were “ demanding “ for her departure .. but she changed that and even more , she actually hasn’t done nothing extreme 😇

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Wow that is a very interesting post from someone who absolutely has no respect for Leora, and trashes her every chance you get, including flame baiting her threads., I forget you are somewhat of a newbie around here and have no idea of the real history of RLC. Leora is the MATRIARCH of RLC and absolutely deserves the respect she receives.

Read my next post so as to clarify things because the people here take things really personal when negativity or bad criticism is made for certain tenants ..

For the thousandth time , Leora the girl I will always be a fan watching and admire , Leora the tenant is one of the worst and will not stop saying it till the day comes and she abandons RLC and does something “ indeed real “ with her life .

I don’t mind anymore of what and how people think when I criticize Leora , it is my honest opinion and at least I have the courage to express it whenever a situation arises .

As I respect whoever speaks about Leora the goddess and queen , it should be the same respect for anyone who considers Leora a really boring and bad tenant , just as simple as that .