B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

sorry you feel that way.  maybe when you mature you will see me in a different light.  as of right now though, i don't give a dog fart about what you think about me.

No life losers with no one to talk to usually end up depressed and arrogant like you, and go on the internet to make feel themselves better by talking shit about other people. Get lost, sad man 

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've been reading your posts more closely recently and I am more than 100% certain you are, in fact, the banned Harley. Your comments are exactly as his are and your supposed moral compass is exactly the same. 

This guy is a sad lonely loser. It’s the second one I end up talking to here today 🙄😂

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've been reading your posts more closely recently and I am more than 100% certain you are, in fact, the banned Harley. Your comments are exactly as his are and your supposed moral compass is exactly the same. 

More and more I realize that I wasn't so crazy thinking that he is Harley. 😅

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He is....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

lol you people are unbelievable!  i can promise you that i am not this harley person that you and others think i am.  is it not possible for two different people to have the same views of things?  i give up, call me whatever makes you feel good!

27 minutes ago, joebirch said:

No life losers with no one to talk to usually end up depressed and arrogant like you, and go on the internet to make feel themselves better by talking shit about other people. Get lost, sad man 

you and everybody else must be life losers as well then.  glad you can join the club!

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

More and more I realize that I wasn't so crazy thinking that he is Harley. 😅

i'm not but if that's the way you want to believe then so be it.  I'm tired of talking about it and i'd kick this harley guys ass if i could ever get ahold of him!

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

I'm tired of talking about it and i'd kick this harley guys ass if i could ever get ahold of him!

Next time you walk by a mirror, please remind yourself that self-harm isn't the answer 🙂

• Haha 3