Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

I continue to be amazed by the belief system that some people have that goes "if I did no see it, then it could not have happened. I would love to live next door to a couple, with an attractive wife, where the husband had that belief.

• Confused 1

This is all pure conjecture: After watching the unconscious behavior of Martina and the female during sleep, it appears that Martina tries to avoid unnecessary physical contact, while the female attempts what is usual to her and seems confused by the contact avoidance. Since they were out all night together it seems that they only came home to eat and sleep after Alberto went off to work. The female may not be as conscious now of the constraint Martina expects due to the cameras. 

• Confused 1

I have seen Martina display the same physical contact avoidance with the Big Guy. This seems strange to me because the first time I ever watched this apartment was when I saw her jump into his arms and straddle him. I was not familiar with Martina and I thought the Big Guy was Alberto until I was corrected by forum members. Since then there has been a virtual no contact policy.

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, philo said:

Could it be that the woman Martina is in bed with now is the other female partner referenced? They seem to have history sleeping together as the other woman straddled Martina's thigh during their sleep. Later, after Martina changed sides at 11:56, the woman again attempted to straddle Martina's ass but was shaken off...all during their sleeping. 

Your observation that this visitor likes to straddle Martina when sleeping and Martina does not straddle while sleeping may simply be her sleeping preference, and nothing sexual.  I do not believe that i have ever seen Marttina and Alberto straddle while sleeping.  In fact Martina often wants her own sleeping space and that is perhaps the reason that we see Martina and Alberto sleep in different areas of the apartment.  It's a sleeping preference, not a sexual preference.  The visitor, on the other hand, may like to straddle with her partner. So goes a possible explanation.

• Like 2

Just so there is no misunderstanding about what is implied by my observations, I don't think that Martina and the Big Guy are having wild passionate intercourse off camera.....he looks more like a pussy eater to me. LOL

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, philo said:

I continue to be amazed by the belief system that some people have that goes "if I did no see it, then it could not have happened. I would love to live next door to a couple, with an attractive wife, where the husband had that belief.

Your belief system is faulty.  You are saying that "If you did not see it, then it must have happened" or you would not have said it in the first place.  Sorry, but if you did not see it, then anything could have happened, but most likely nothing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Your observation that this visitor likes to straddle Martina when sleeping and Martina does not straddle while sleeping may simply be her sleeping preference, and nothing sexual.  I do not believe that i have ever seen Marttina and Alberto straddle while sleeping.  In fact Martina often wants her own sleeping space and that is perhaps the reason that we see Martina and Alberto sleep in different areas of the apartment.  It's a sleeping preference, not a sexual preference.  The visitor, on the other hand, may like to straddle with her partner. So goes a possible explanation.

Observers of this conversation will note that I made no reference AT ALL about sex in my description of the sleeping behaviors of Martina and the female. The observations I made cannot be refuted as they are reviewable by all on replay (and I gave the timestamp). You made up the sexual reference and the only reason one resorts to making up shit is to gain attention for themselves.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, philo said:

I have seen Martina display the same physical contact avoidance with the Big Guy. This seems strange to me because the first time I ever watched this apartment was when I saw her jump into his arms and straddle him. I was not familiar with Martina and I thought the Big Guy was Alberto until I was corrected by forum members. Since then there has been a virtual no contact policy.

You continue to comment on this phenomenon that Martina "straddled" the "Big Guy" (whose name is Dani).  It is obvious that this was not done as sexual manoeuvre but as a "hey it's great to see you and I am so happy, I want a big hug".  No more sexual connotation.   

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, philo said:

I have also wondered why of all Martina's visitors, the only one that she goes alone to the patio with for 20-30 minute smoke breaks is the Big Guy? 

Martina does not go onto the patio with very many people, except Alberto. We very rarely see Martina smoke.  She does not smoke in the apartment.  So if a friend comes over, the only place to smoke is on the patio.  You, again, want to imply that she is having her pussy eaten when they are on the patio.  Very unlikely, as you have never seen Martina go naked or semi-clothed onto the patio due to probable anti-nudity laws in public in Spain (except perhaps at the beach)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Observers of this conversation will note that I made no reference AT ALL about sex in my description of the sleeping behaviors of Martina and the female. The observations I made cannot be refuted as they are reviewable by all on replay (and I gave the timestamp). You made up the sexual reference and the only reason one resorts to making up shit is to gain attention for themselves.

The only reason you have brought up the your whole observation is to infer a sexual connotation or there would not be a purpose for this conversation in the first place,  Since you started the conversation you are the one that is trying to gain attention for himself.  I am responding and am also trying to gain attention.

• Like 1

Just now, Deepdave said:

The only reason you have brought up the your whole observation is to infer a sexual connotation or there would not be a purpose for this conversation in the first place,  Since you started the conversation you are the one that is trying to gain attention for himself.  I am responding and am also trying to gain attention.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem...but I'm sure I'm not the first one to point that out to you. I find no joy in focusing on one's handicap status so I will leave you with the last word.