Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

9 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

I would like one day Alberto to fuck a girl in the apartment and forget an object leaving no doubt just to see Martina's reaction.

that's what you would expect so see in their so called "open relationship"!

Martina up all night in a very long phone conversation with her "friend". A lot of the first part of the conversation was on speaker phone. Later, the conversation went more private. Then, she later went back to speaker phone. Because there is no other behavior to observe, this is when the value of the translator becomes apparent. I still don't believe in relying on the interpreters, but translators can be helpful during times like this. Any conversation that goes on this long suggests a real relationship of some kind. But then, I don't have a clue who he is.

RLC..."if you are listening", please take camera #6, which is only used about twice a year since I have been watching, and place it above the fish tank pointing towards the hall way. It would remove the living room blind spot and give subscribers a view of one of the most highly used spaces in the apartment. You can use a portion of my last subscription to pay for the wiring. Thank you for your consideration.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, philo said:

RLC..."if you are listening", please take camera #6, which is only used about twice a year since I have been watching, and place it above the fish tank pointing towards the hall way. It would remove the living room blind spot and give subscribers a view of one of the most highly used spaces in the apartment. You can use a portion of my last subscription to pay for the wiring. Thank you for your consideration.

I believe you mean Camera 11.  All we ever see the fish tank water being distilled.

The "old" location over the fish tank would be just great!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

I believe you mean Camera 11.  All we ever see the fish tank water being distilled.

The "old" location over the fish tank would be just great!

Indeed I did make an error. Thank you for the correction.

Nice sneaky act, staying up playing games chat and flirt with male friend till just before Alberto gets and jumping in bed in the guest room nice and quiet. Then crawling in bed as if you were there all night. You should feel really great. You may cheat and lie but could at least tell Alberto the truth and let him get on with his life. 

Alberto, hopefully you'll wake up and put her in her place. 

• Haha 1

Thank you philo for your report which I can confirm. I guess !!! it was Luis with whom Martina was on vacation in Croatia and with whom she has been on the phone for many nights.

If that's the case, then the assumptions about the course of the Croatia holiday together were simply wrong.

As you reported, things got very intimate again during the phone call. And Martina keeps these phone calls secret from Alberto. Today she ended the conversation (after a five hour call) shortly before 5 o'clock.

If a man really loves a woman, no matter what you call the relationship, he will be very disappointed with such hours of phone calls. Alberto reminds me of a Freddy Mercury song: Oh yes I'm the great pretender, Pretending I'm doing well, My need is such I pretend too much, I'm lonely but no one can tell, Oh yes I'm the great pretender, Adrift in a world of my own, I play the game but to my real shame.

But what happened after the phone call really blew me away. Martina went to bed around 5:30 am and started reading the book: Criptomonedas: Qué son, como utilizarlas y por qué van a cambiar el mundo (Gestión 2000) by José Manuel Torres. (Cryptocurrencies: What they are, how to use them and why they will change the world).

It's bad enough what she's read up until now on stupid stock market books (e.g. Day Trading FOR DUMMIES”). However, cryptocurrencies/bitcoins are another story once again. She is obviously being advised on this by her phone friend and gets the books from him. During their long phone calls, she discussed the book with him.

Alberto slaves away in the summer heat and has no idea in which world Martina actually lives. He has no future place in her world, I'm sure. I also think the eternal discussion about "open relationships" or FWB is completely wrong, as long as it has not been proven whether Alberto was willing to do so of his own accord or whether he only agreed to it out of necessity.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Nice sneaky act, staying up playing games chat and flirt with male friend till just before Alberto gets and jumping in bed in the guest room nice and quiet. Then crawling in bed as if you were there all night. You should feel really great. You may cheat and lie but could at least tell Alberto the truth and let him get on with his life. 

Alberto, hopefully you'll wake up and put her in her place. 

Thanks you BubbaG for your info. I didn't notice this fraud by Martina.
However, Martina made a big mistake: she didn't know that Alberto had just woken up and noticed that she wasn't in bed yet.

4:53 am Alberto woke up and goes to the bathroom.
4:54 Alberto back in bed and checked with his arm if Martina is in bed, the bed was empty.
4:55 Martina sneaks into bed and pretends to be asleep.
4:58 Alberto wakes up, Martina strokes him.
4:59 Alberto kisses her and stands up.

What an idiot. Interesting to see how Martina cheats on him
and how he reacts to this botched trick.

7 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Thanks you BubbaG for your info. I didn't notice this fraud by Martina.
However, Martina made a big mistake: she didn't know that Alberto had just woken up and noticed that she wasn't in bed yet.

4:53 am Alberto woke up and goes to the bathroom.
4:54 Alberto back in bed and checked with his arm if Martina is in bed, the bed was empty.
4:55 Martina sneaks into bed and pretends to be asleep.
4:58 Alberto wakes up, Martina strokes him.
4:59 Alberto kisses her and stands up.

What an idiot. Interesting to see how Martina cheats on him
and how he reacts to this botched trick.

Hi Berty & Bubba

The two of you are such trash talkers.  Martina was up last night primarily because she is having trouble sleeping.  So she was playing games with her brother (for a while), then Luis.  You have decided that she is having a torrid love affair over the phone with a gay guy.  Good luck. They are good friends and that’s all.  Alberto knows that Martina is having sleep problems and he understands. She went to bed to see him before he left for work.  She even got up and spoke to him some more. Martina is working through some difficult personal problems but she is smart and along with Alberto will work them out. I think that it’s fun that Martina is reading about money.  I think she intends to make a lot of money and reading books about money does not hurt. It won’t be long before Martina & Alberto do not need RLC and they will leave.  Then you will have to find someone else to trash.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Hi Berty & Bubba

The two of you are such trash talkers.  Martina was up last night primarily because she is having trouble sleeping.  So she was playing games with her brother (for a while), then Luis.  You have decided that she is having a torrid love affair over the phone with a gay guy.  Good luck. They are good friends and that’s all.  Alberto knows that Martina is having sleep problems and he understands. She went to bed to see him before he left for work.  She even got up and spoke to him some more. Martina is working through some difficult personal problems but she is smart and along with Alberto will work them out. I think that it’s fun that Martina is reading about money.  I think she intends to make a lot of money and reading books about money does not hurt. It won’t be long before Martina & Alberto do not need RLC and they will leave.  Then you will have to find someone else to trash.

Sorry to correct you, she was playing Fortnite and then talking on the phone all night long with her brother Guillem. Always in Spanish.

With her friend Lluis she speaks Valencian, never Spanish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

21 minutes ago, emnv said:

Sorry to correct you, she was playing Fortnite and then talking on the phone all night long with her brother Guillem. Always in Spanish.

With her friend Lluis she speaks Valencian, never Spanish.

That I agree with, Didn't sound like Luis.