Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

To sum up a bit of the recent event and why some times the praising or the complains to other apartments .

When Carla and Yanai returned some weeks ago , I believe that the majority here were excited mostly because we knew that their endless source of friends could bring unpredictability ( which is what RLC i think misses the most nowadays watching the Barcelona apartments which after Leora’s place are their top viewing places ) and moments that we could watch parties , beautiful people dancing , nice Latina girls , even for the female viewers , some really nice guys , Yanai is for sure I believe a guy that women would like .

All in all , the “ secret “ of a couple’s apartment and not to become boring ( how many times to watch them fucking , sleeping , taking showers , watch TV or portable devices ) is to go into this procedure with friends and it can’t be , as we saw , they will always be some who want to do more on cameras . We are lucky to have this on Carla’s and Yanai’s , but we didn’t discover something new , we knew from the previous apartment as mentioned . 

That’s why then the boredom and the endless complains regarding Leora’s apartment , a place that it is just sex or masturbation , walk the dog , be with the lights on almost the whole day so the cameras keep on busy  and that’s it . We need more C&Y , M&A , we need more like Masha and the source of friends , just places so as to expect the unexpected . And C&Y at the moment is for sure fun to watch , not only because both of them are responsible for a very nice sharing relationship on cameras and Carla being always this nice smiley girl and Yanai a guy who has found a nice other half in Carla , their friends make this place really fantastic to watch .

Well done and kudos and once again , bow  down to ( Don ) Juan 😂🙌👏

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To sum up a bit of the recent event and why some times the praising or the complains to other apartments .

When Carla and Yanai returned some weeks ago , I believe that the majority here were excited mostly because we knew that their endless source of friends could bring unpredictability ( which is what RLC i think misses the most nowadays watching the Barcelona apartments which after Leora’s place are their top viewing places ) and moments that we could watch parties , beautiful people dancing , nice Latina girls , even for the female viewers , some really nice guys , Yanai is for sure I believe a guy that women would like .

All in all , the “ secret “ of a couple’s apartment and not to become boring ( how many times to watch them fucking , sleeping , taking showers , watch TV or portable devices ) is to go into this procedure with friends and it can’t be , as we saw , they will always be some who want to do more on cameras . We are lucky to have this on Carla’s and Yanai’s , but we didn’t discover something new , we knew from the previous apartment as mentioned . 

That’s why then the boredom and the endless complains regarding Leora’s apartment , a place that it is just sex or masturbation , walk the dog , be with the lights on almost the whole day so the cameras keep on busy  and that’s it . We need more C&Y , M&A , we need more like Masha and the source of friends , just places so as to expect the unexpected . And C&Y at the moment is for sure fun to watch , not only because both of them are responsible for a very nice sharing relationship on cameras and Carla being always this nice smiley girl and Yanai a guy who has found a nice other half in Carla , their friends make this place really fantastic to watch .

Well done and kudos and once again , bow  down to ( Don ) Juan 😂🙌👏

I agree and disagree, unpredictable apartments are nice, but I also really love the regular apartments of people like L&P as you mentioned. I don't even watch any of the parties in those big Barcelona apartments, for some reason I just don't enjoy it. I love the stuff that happened last night with C&Y guests, and I like when Masha has random visitors for a few days, but I also enjoy winding down in a way by looking at the calmer apartments such as L&P, V&L, E&D etc. etc.

To summarize my point, I think RLC has a good balance of these two types of apartments right now

5 minutes ago, GooJr said:

I agree and disagree, unpredictable apartments are nice, but I also really love the regular apartments of people like L&P as you mentioned. I don't even watch any of the parties in those big Barcelona apartments, for some reason I just don't enjoy it. I love the stuff that happened last night with C&Y guests, and I like when Masha has random visitors for a few days, but I also enjoy winding down in a way by looking at the calmer apartments such as L&P, V&L, E&D etc. etc.

To summarize my point, I think RLC has a good balance of these two types of apartments right now

I agree that we also need more “ normal “ things , but this is normality in the end 😊 , being social , invite the friends who don’t give a shit about being on cameras ( we should also consider this as a factor for many not wanting to be on cameras ) and in general enjoy as viewers an as much as normal to real life living . 

L&P are in so many years with this lifestyle and they have their hardcore fans and i respect this but as of terms of RLC in 2022 , I don’t think they offer anything of excitement to watch apart from those who want to see Leora get fucked or masturbate for the 9th year in a row . Even Esenia and Dima that I can’t watch because of the stupid apartment , at least they have only some months on cameras but by Christmas they are going to be also boring as I don’t know if it is worth it to see one more fuck and Esenia going for Dima’s cum 😁😆 ..

That’s why my eternal admiration to Masha , 7 years of not knowing what to expect , even this year she brought Sam as a roommate and we saw 90 days of extreme amazing sex session and not only . 

Anyway , fair points and for sure respected opinions , but it is 2022 , RLC is now 11 years old and they should know better their customers and what they want to see and kind of “advice” a bit their employees of what is expected from them … a more normal life on cameras , i think this is what the majority wants to watch .. then I think no major complains . 

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree that we also need more “ normal “ things , but this is normality in the end 😊 , being social , invite the friends who don’t give a shit about being on cameras ( we should also consider this as a factor for many not wanting to be on cameras ) and in general enjoy as viewers an as much as normal to real life living . 

L&P are in so many years with this lifestyle and they have their hardcore fans and i respect this but as of terms of RLC in 2022 , I don’t think they offer anything of excitement to watch apart from those who want to see Leora get fucked or masturbate for the 9th year in a row . Even Esenia and Dima that I can’t watch because of the stupid apartment , at least they have only some months on cameras but by Christmas they are going to be also boring as I don’t know if it is worth it to see one more fuck and Esenia going for Dima’s cum 😁😆 ..

That’s why my eternal admiration to Masha , 7 years of not knowing what to expect , even this year she brought Sam as a roommate and we saw 90 days of extreme amazing sex session and not only . 

Anyway , fair points and for sure respected opinions , but it is 2022 , RLC is now 11 years old and they should know better their customers and what they want to see and kind of “advice” a bit their employees of what is expected from them … a more normal life on cameras , i think this is what the majority wants to watch .. then I think no major complains . 

Yeah it seems we have different tastes lol, but that's good that RLC is able to cover a big spectrum for everyone to have places they like. I will say I'm impressed with RLC, after all the Russian apartments went offline, I wasn't expecting them to last long. But then they made premium more appetizing with more features and added apartments, things weren't looking good for a while

il y a 35 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Je suis d'accord que nous avons aussi besoin de choses plus "normales", mais c'est la normalité à la fin 😊 , être social, inviter les amis qui ne se soucient pas d'être devant des caméras (nous devrions également considérer cela comme un facteur pour beaucoup de non vouloir être sur les caméras) et en général profiter en tant que téléspectateurs d'une vie aussi normale que réelle. 

L&P est depuis tant d'années avec ce style de vie et ils ont leurs fans inconditionnels et je respecte cela, mais selon les termes de RLC en 2022, je ne pense pas qu'ils offrent quoi que ce soit d'excitant à regarder à part ceux qui veulent voir Leora se faire baiser ou se masturber pour la 9e année consécutive. Même Esenia et Dima que je ne peux pas regarder à cause de l'appartement stupide, au moins ils n'ont que quelques mois devant les caméras mais à Noël ils vont aussi être ennuyeux car je ne sais pas si ça vaut le coup d'en voir un de plus baise et Esenia va chercher le sperme de Dima 😁 😆 ..

C'est pourquoi mon éternelle admiration pour Masha, 7 ans à ne pas savoir à quoi s'attendre, même cette année elle a amené Sam comme colocataire et nous avons vu 90 jours de session de sexe extrême incroyable et pas seulement. 

Quoi qu'il en soit, des points justes et des opinions certainement respectées, mais nous sommes en 2022, RLC a maintenant 11 ans et ils devraient mieux connaître leurs clients et ce qu'ils veulent voir et en quelque sorte "conseiller" un peu leurs employés sur ce qu'on attend d'eux … une vie plus normale devant les caméras, je pense que c'est ce que la majorité veut regarder .. alors je pense qu'il n'y a pas de plaintes majeures. 

Moi, je veux de l'inattendu , je veux voir Carla se faire baiser par un autre gars dans une drague pas prévu, je veux voir Martina avoir ses relations extra sous l'œil des cameras

je veux voir Linda aller trainer son spleen ailleurs que sur RLC , je n'ose meme pas parler d'ESMI car le jour où elle entre là avec un gars , le serveur saute !!!!! 

Et d'autres encore encore Tereza , Vénéra, qui sont des bombes à leur manière !!!!  

• Haha 1

Don Juan and friend sex from start. pick your cam -

Cam 7

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Cam 8

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Cam 9

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, GooJr said:

Yeah it seems we have different tastes lol, but that's good that RLC is able to cover a big spectrum for everyone to have places they like. I will say I'm impressed with RLC, after all the Russian apartments went offline, I wasn't expecting them to last long. But then they made premium more appetizing with more features and added apartments, things weren't looking good for a while

RLC n'est pas en vie car il offre des choses intéressantes mais juste parce qu'ils ont réussi à fidèliser des gens qui n'ont rien d'autre à faire de leur temps et de leur argent.