Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

3 minutes ago, philo said:

It looks to me like the guest is finally paying the attention to Carla's body that she has been craving all this time. She spends so much time preparing it for viewing. The close proximity to him on the sofa together while she wears a transparent lace top and panties clearly revealing her nipples and pussy must be giving her a rush now that he clearly paying attention. He acknowledges his attention by playfully slapping her on the leg with an empty plastic drink container. I'm looking to see if she gets more brazen in her flashing to him. Will she spread her legs while he lays in front of her?  

There is no sexual attraction between them, I think the relationship is purely friendly or even brotherly
But hey you always see more things than the others even if they don't exist 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

There is no sexual attraction between them, I think the relationship is purely friendly or even brotherly

I never said or implied a sexual attraction. If you find that I said that please copy and post that. If you are semi literate you can see that I described a scene where Carla is clearly flashing him. Anyone who doubts what I posted can watch the relay. If they watch the replay starting around 16:50, they can decide whether I am lying or whether you are lying. Camera #3 give the best view of Carla's nipples. 

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am curious to understand why you would post  that I create things "even it they don''t exist" when I give the time stamp? Do you think the people her wont take the time to look at the replay or do you think they are stupid and will take your word?????

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I never said or implied a sexual attraction. If you find that I said that please copy and post that. If you are semi literate you can see that I described a scene where Carla is clearly flashing him. Anyone who doubts what I posted can watch the relay. If they watch the replay starting around 16:50, they can decide whether I am lying or whether you are lying. Camera #3 give the best view of Carla's nipples. 

no, it's true that her top is transparent, but I don't see him taking advantage of this to watch her breasts

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I am curious to understand why you would post  that I create things "even it they don''t exist" when I give the time stamp? Do you think the people her wont take the time to look at the replay or do you think they are stupid and will take your word?????

I know you, it's enough for them both to be absent on the balcony for you to invent a love story for them 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Camera #3 from 17:15 shows a continuation of the behaviors that you claim "don't exist".

Sorry but I only see two people chatting together without any ambiguity

4 minutes ago, philo said:

He admits that he lied and now his defense is that the guest is not looking? I'm done.

As I said before, you're the only one who sees things that don't exist 😁

2 minutes ago, philo said:

At 17:22 camera #3, the guest is on his knees looking. Why would he continue to lie? I can't find the words to describe someone with that kind of blatant disregard for observable fact. 

you are too funny, during all this time the guy is more interested in his phone but you see something else 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To describe someone whose mentality allows him to go from saying a lie (that I see things that "don't exist") and when the lie is revealed to now saying things that I never said  ("to be absent on the balcony and you create a love story for them"). That takes a special kind of mentality. I still have not decided on which word is the most appropriate. I must not be infantility because of the length of tenure on the forum. I would try to narrow it down further but I don't think this conversation is worth the effort. I'm out.