Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

This endless and whole night teasing building incredibly slowly , maybe the cameras are the reason and the girl has asked nothing to happen as if it starts , she won’t be able to stop 😁.. Plus , the guy doesn’t want to start anything after her request which he respects ( hero that he manages )..

Last but not least , since he is a loyal repeater friend , even though his name has been heard , I don’t know if we should give him a name for forum easier chats , therefore , I suggest Julio or Enrique 😏 after the father and son Iglesias , both making songs about love ..the guy makes the women love him , that’s why the suggestion 😂😂…But I do believe it’s better finding him a name , for whatever time Carla and Yanai will be with RLC , he will always be around ..

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This endless and whole night teasing building incredibly slowly , maybe the cameras are the reason and the girl has asked nothing to happen as if it starts , she won’t be able to stop 😁.. Plus , the guy doesn’t want to start anything after her request which he respects ( hero that he manages )..

Last but not least , since he is a loyal repeater friend , even though his name has been heard , I don’t know if we should give him a name for forum easier chats , therefore , I suggest Julio or Enrique 😏 after the father and son Iglesias , both making songs about love ..the guy makes the women love him , that’s why the suggestion 😂😂…But I do believe it’s better finding him a name , for whatever time Carla and Yanai will be with RLC , he will always be around ..

Julio is easy 🙂 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Julio was already used for a participant, so it would avoid confusion to use another name I think

Eros or Casanova suits him

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

(Don) Juan maybe? 🙂 

I thought about ( Don ) Juan also while thinking Julio or Enrique .. there are some suggestions already apart from Julio who has been used as good friend and long time poster here observed , let’s see what it is going to be then as soon as someone maybe starts using one of the suggested names already 😊