Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

3 hours ago, philo said:

My lady friend just gave me three words: Infantility? Senility? or Imbecility?

I have many female friends that   they visit me or I visit them or we go to the beach together , they will be topless or not wearing much and so on … I might be of course looking at them but they have no problem or they feel comfortable as it is the same for me since we know eachother for so many years that the relationship is way much more than a really good friendship .

All I want to say is that there’s nothing wrong or not normal or naughty or suspicious with C&Y’s friend , just normal behaviors , obviously overanalyzed a lot because of Carla wearing just not so much ..

It is many years and you are famous here kind of creating your own interpretation of the things you see and trying always to explain the “ background “ of what you see and the reasons . There’s no need for scenarios when there’s an one and only reality which - to be honest - none of us know , apart from perhaps the people who speak the language and follow all the talks in the native Spanish language . Of course , you can keep won with your theories but as you see , many times they are left “ not commented “ because it is usually interpretations of what you see according to your own mind and way of thinking .. it doesn’t mean you are wrong at times but you are certainly not right many of the times as again and again many posters here try and give / answer your questions , theories and even conspiracies in logical thinking . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have many female friends that   they visit me or I visit them or we go to the beach together , they will be toplesots or not wearing much and so on … I might be of course looking at them but they have no problem or they feel comfortable as it is the same for me since we know eachother for so many years that the relationship is way much more than a really good friendship .

All I want to say is that there’s nothing wrong or not normal or naughty or suspicious with C&Y’s friend , just normal behaviors , obviously overanalyzed a lot because of Carla wearing just not so much ..

It is many years and you are famous here kind of creating your own interpretation of the things you see and trying always to explain the “ background “ of what you see and the reasons . There’s no need for scenarios when there’s an one and only reality which - to be honest - none of us know , apart from perhaps the people who speak the language and follow all the talks in the native Spanish language . Of course , you can keep won with your theories but as you see , many times they are left “ not commented “ because it is usually interpretations of what you see according to your own mind and way of thinking .. it doesn’t mean you are wrong at times but you are certainly not right many of the times as again and again many posters here try and give / answer your questions , theories and even conspiracies in logical thinking . 

Once you have been proven to be a liar in a public forum. It's kind of hard to expect people will continue reading your post. Especially when the constitute a bunch of word salad. You have not presented any evidence to back anything you have said. Goodbye. 

Yanai's friend seems to be a very good wingman. I don't understand their language but it seems plausible that he could be trying to get Carla to overlook Yanai's infidelity. Keep things moving as though nothing has happened for the sake of the apartment and the lifestyle that comes with it. I was once given similar advice by someone who apparently thought I was stupid. 

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Yanai's friend seems to be a very good wingman. I don't understand their language but it seems plausible that he could be trying to get Carla to overlook Yanai's infidelity. Keep things moving as though nothing has happened for the sake of the apartment and the lifestyle that comes with it. I was once given similar advice by someone who apparently thought I was stupid. 

what infidelity?