Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I think I will start using that one. Whenever someone presents me with a FACT, I can simply say: "that don't mean shit". LOL

Happy Game Show GIF by ABC Network

It's not a fact and it don't mean shit to catch someone off camera then come on camera crying while your boyfriend is with his friend laughing in the LR this is all bullshit but believe it if you want to 😂

if it was serious yanai would be trying to talk to her to calm her down not his friend what type of nonsense is that use your brain 😂

are you the same person that said carla was flashing his friend a day ago now you actually believe this nonsense 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 hours ago, philo said:

Once you have been proven to be a liar in a public forum. It's kind of hard to expect people will continue reading your post. Especially when the constitute a bunch of word salad. You have not presented any evidence to back anything you have said. Goodbye. 

Liar in a public forum .. Ok…

Most of the regular forum member posters here have their own characteristic way of saying things , expressing their thoughts , they know me here that I write endless long posts , this is well known for me .Liar is new , but if you say so , whatever …

Your characteristic here is that you are the creator of scenarios because you see something “ small “ , you provide the evidence and then you make a theory according to how your mind wants to present the theory you have created .Posters give you answers , they tell you things but you need to prove what your mind has created …

Good night to you too.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2