Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

4 minutes ago, philo said:

It was reported earlier in the thread by someone who speaks their language that Carla caught him cheating. No other details.

no they didn't and when was this post the information that you saw.

The replay will show that Carla tried to confront him and it led to him verbally attacking her. She cowered and retreated to the toilet where the guest went and tried to console her. Yanai has not tried to talk to her in a non threatening manner (on camera) but he sends his wingman? That makes no sense to me. 

Just now, philo said:

The replay will show that Carla tried to confront him and it led to him verbally attacking her. She cowered and retreated to the toilet where the guest went and tried to console her. Yanai has not tried to talk to her in a non threatening manner (on camera) but he sends his wingman? That makes no sense to me. 

that don't mean shit you are making up stories about yanai cheating post your information that you saw earlier I want to see it all of this could be stage drama because people barely look at this apartment. 

Just now, Kingbanks said:

that don't mean shit you are making up stories about yanai cheating post your information that you saw earlier I want to see it all of this could be stage drama because people barely look at this apartment. 

I am not you secretary or researcher. Look if up for yourself. I could give a rat's ass whether you believe it or not. You do know that this apartment has replay? 

1 minute ago, philo said:

I am not you secretary or researcher. Look if up for yourself. I could give a rat's ass whether you believe it or not. You do know that this apartment has replay? 

go take your ass back to watching leora & paul and stop making up bullshit to feed your infidelity fantasies 😂

how you going to say someone cheated but not have the information to back it up 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, philo said:

If you want to argue with someone, talk to @darkman. The post was made only a couple hours ago which makes you look pretty stupid right now.

that don't mean shit this could be completely stage like any other apartments you are the one that looks stupid plus if you watch this apartment months ago you would have saw her flirting with other guys and even laid down with a guy half naked on the couch and yanai was made at that 🤦‍♂️

this whole apartment is nonsense they are barely even in the apartment most of the time🤦‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks