Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Why did she leave Russia 3 years ago without the man she always wanted ? Why Paul found a new girl soon after he came back from Prague  the first time ? Why Leora was shouting , crying , losing her temper , living the apartment for many months almost twice per week to sleep over elsewhere when she had a roomate who could guarantee the apartment not being empty , a roomate who learned her many tricks so as to manage and keep the audience busy when Leora wasn’t there so as to enjoy her private life off cameras with the now famous at the forum LB ( Leora’s boyfriend )  ? Why Leora being a native Russian never ever tried to travel to Russia all these 3 years ( nobody said that journeys even during coronavirus weren’t allowed after a certain moment ) even for a week / 10 days / 2 weeks ?

In my thoughts , Leora’s Prague plan never worked the way she thought , if you are honest with yourself , you can clearly see that nothing has improved in Leora’s life the last 3 years since she left Russia , she left in august 2019 , it is august 2022 , Paul is back in her life , they live in another continent , in another country and city and civilization and the life is exactly the way they left it …Apart from one thing …The bank account has increased much much much more the last 36 months .

It’s the same life without any social life , no trustworthy friends , not going out , no romantic diners , a deja vu of a life in a country that Leora never liked but still she only moved away due to business reasons , choosing the business over the partner . If this is improvement of life , I rest my case . I will only say that indeed this is what Leora wants …The funny thing is that nobody knows what Paul wants 😏.. and all I am sure is that Paul all this time never faced any money problem as the woman was working for nearly 32 months  so he can have a comfortable life also in Russia as it seems .

All the rest , I challenge you to tell me if you see ANY , just 1 difference from Leora and Paul in Russia than Leora and Paul in Prague …And if you say sex , well , then my answer is that it seems  tha the time that both spent with different people ,made them slightly improved in sex …Paul is still passionless but fucks better and Leora improved her blowjobs .

As for the portable devices , maybe you can check at nights when Leora goes to the toilet if she leaves her mobile next to her bed or she takes it with her in the toilet ( I speak when she’s asleep ) or a bit before sleeping ..

karl pilkington bullshit GIF 

I see you still don't know any good translators .  

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

A repeat as any other night.  Paul may get sucked or fucked and in the end he'll be on his computer scratching his head and picking his nose flicking the boogers.  :biggrin:

In all fairness to the users who post, and read the posts made in this thread !    Whose shoes are you wearing  when you find the need to display your form of humor, are you wearing StnCld316, the USER's shoes, or are you wearing StnCLd316, the Global Moderators shoes ???? 

In other words, are your posts made as you the individual. OR IS THIS CORPORATE CAMCAPS.NET's POSITION regarding this apartment ????      😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

But you still said it, so fair play to you. All opinions can be valid.

I still stand by every word but promised to be careful in what and how I said what I say abut the cam girl Leora so as not to hurt the worshipers' feelings.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

In my opinion, the "descent" began, if you want to call it that, with the farewell to Malia.

I agree with that.

Others may disagree but my comment is from what I want and enjoy.  Malia and Leora were the best cam life for the money in my opinion. Not talking about her life what she likes, just what I preferred to watch.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Why did she leave Russia 3 years ago without the man she always wanted ? Why Paul found a new girl soon after he came back from Prague  the first time ? Why Leora was shouting , crying , losing her temper , living the apartment for many months almost twice per week to sleep over elsewhere when she had a roomate who could guarantee the apartment not being empty , a roomate who learned her many tricks so as to manage and keep the audience busy when Leora wasn’t there so as to enjoy her private life off cameras with the now famous at the forum LB ( Leora’s boyfriend )  ? Why Leora being a native Russian never ever tried to travel to Russia all these 3 years ( nobody said that journeys even during coronavirus weren’t allowed after a certain moment ) even for a week / 10 days / 2 weeks ?

In my thoughts , Leora’s Prague plan never worked the way she thought , if you are honest with yourself , you can clearly see that nothing has improved in Leora’s life the last 3 years since she left Russia , she left in august 2019 , it is august 2022 , Paul is back in her life , they live in another continent , in another country and city and civilization and the life is exactly the way they left it …Apart from one thing …The bank account has increased much much much more the last 36 months .

It’s the same life without any social life , no trustworthy friends , not going out , no romantic diners , a deja vu of a life in a country that Leora never liked but still she only moved away due to business reasons , choosing the business over the partner . If this is improvement of life , I rest my case . I will only say that indeed this is what Leora wants …The funny thing is that nobody knows what Paul wants 😏.. and all I am sure is that Paul all this time never faced any money problem as the woman was working for nearly 32 months  so he can have a comfortable life also in Russia as it seems .

All the rest , I challenge you to tell me if you see ANY , just 1 difference from Leora and Paul in Russia than Leora and Paul in Prague …And if you say sex , well , then my answer is that it seems  tha the time that both spent with different people ,made them slightly improved in sex …Paul is still passionless but fucks better and Leora improved her blowjobs .

As for the portable devices , maybe you can check at nights when Leora goes to the toilet if she leaves her mobile next to her bed or she takes it with her in the toilet ( I speak when she’s asleep ) or a bit before sleeping ..

Aside from Paul lasting a bit longer when he's fucking her you are very accurate in your comments.

Be interesting where this is in 5 years. If they are still together I predict it will  be exactly as it is now with Paul less interested in sex. I guess if they're happy...

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Don't worry. It will soon be over. Todays news are all about European State leaders being very tired of Russian tourists and Russians on long term VISA's and talk about closing all traffic from Russia and kicking visa tourist's back home to Russia. Thanks to Russia's war on Ukraine. So she and Paul might soon be on a one way flight back to Russia 😉 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That Granola Bar must be dry.  He's taken about 20 sips from his hot drink so far just to swallow what he's chewing.  

It's an interesting perspective being able to watch people make decisions which are usually different than those with no emotional attachment to the couple's other party. Things we see a person in love doesn't see.  That is life.

• Like 1