Leora and Paul In floor 

Leora Horse jumping on Paul 

Paul Putting your finger on the ass of the Leora 

Leora  was enjoying  

Paul You have to espemento put the dick in the ass of the Leora 

to see how it is 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

My goodness SG!! You make it sound as if the " several regulars " are superior to the other minions who dare to dip thier toes into the CC waters.

The " regulars ," myself included have in the past been no better or worse than anyone else in thier behaviour on here. Many of us, you and I included, have posted "off topic" items to liven the forum up when it has been in a lull also.

Do you honestly believe that us regulars are missed when we don't post?......Not at all! We contribute nothing more interesting than anyone else, the exceptions being when it comes to translations. Everyone else including those with the condescending attitude giving the impression they have a " special " relationship with the tenants are no more knowledgeable than anyone else, only in thier own minds.

We have been our own enemies in the past, much of the time we have shown no patience with any " newbies, " if they dont conform to our strict criteria by idolising Leora at all times irrespective of the thread they are posting on. Perhaps some of us " regulars " should familiarise ourselves with the threads before posting...ie The Leora Fan thread is for the acolytes to express their undying and sometimes embarrassing love for her, while the Apartment thread is for precisely that, anything good bad or indifferent that occurs within the apartment, bearing in mind everyone is entitled to their own opinion and interpretation of what they see.....If they are thought to be wrong then a simple explanation of why you disagree should be enough, and if it causes ill feeling then use the " blocking " tool available to all members.  

But we have got into the habit of being sarcastic, arrogant and hostile to some people for no other reason than they have a different opinion....And we have some masters of sarcasm, arrogance and hostility among our ranks, we all know who we are although we are reluctant to admit it.

There are though some complete arseholes who don't respond to anything but rudeness but they are few and far between.

Perhaps we should ALL take a long look at ourselves before we attack others in the future.

PEACE !!

Well thought out.  There is a deep emotional attachment to Leora by a number of forum members. I looked up webcam model on Wiki and found this"

"Within Cam Girlz, a documentary film about the industry, male fans often say that they come to camming sites as a way to fulfill emotional needs. The film's director, Sean Dunne, states of the fans, "they said it's not like a strip club – it's like a community, and you feel it when you’re in these chat rooms. It's a community and entertainment that goes very far beyond sexuality."

However, Dr. Kari Lerum of the University of Washington suggests that men are more open and vulnerable in cam rooms than in strip clubs, and can become very invested in relationships which only exist on the screen. This proposition was supported by a 2019 study of over 6,000 webcam users by the webcam platform Stripchat. The study found that over 40% of its users had developed significant relationships with their cam models, ranging from friendship, to deep emotional connections."

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, decent points which i take on board, but it used to be fun. Now ALL i see is "Is she going to bate or not/Paul is useless and should go home/They are both past their sell by date".

To me, that's not conducive to decent conversation anymore. JMO mate.

No of course it’s not conducive to decent conversation, so therefor it’s up to those “ regulars “ to turn it round to something that is conducive.

But judging by some of those that have given you credits there will be very little possibility of that happening. 

One is embarrassingly over the top with unfettered love for someone he doesn’t know and will never meet, but has the temerity to chastise others who try to express an opinion, another contributes nothing but sarcasm and pot stirring and one other is an acolyte.

What makes “us” superior? 

You get the forum you deserve, and obviously the bullying and superior attitude of some members has not worked, but arrogance has prevented attitudes changing, and it’s the same arrogance that prevents the culprits from seeing what the real problem is.

I have no problem with you mate, you understand where I am coming from and so do some of the others, but some people are so set in their ways they can never admit they could be the cause of the problem.

Sorry for the delay in responding, been doing other things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Anode said:

He can be excited it's Leora who does all the work, moreover when he withdraws he has a soft erection, he must file on Leora's sex 

I put this to you……If you were in the same situation as Paul, having to make love to Leora in front of potentially 14 cameras and thousands of viewers…..Could you do any better? 

You may not like Paul and I suspect you don’t, but don’t let your personal animosities cloud your judgment.

Leora loves him apparently, and they seem happy enough, so what is there to complain about.

Give them a break, if you don’t like watching them, go to an alternative apartment where you might find satisfaction.

You are in danger of becoming repetitive and boring if you continue criticising Paul, why not just give him a break.

Respect!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3