Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

13 minutes ago, philo said:

The apartment has been quite dull since Malia left. Paul has not filled the gap as some had intended. The attack on dissenting views is a function of the work that I believe Paul is engaged in. Just think about the bear and whether his name may be ATP 28 or ATP 29? Once you consider that the you will begin to understand why this apartment is so different from the rest of RLC.  

Not sure he was ever going to, from a viewership point of view, apart from being able to see Leora with a man. The changes to Paul that people refer to, seem to be slowly fading away, it seems to be a repetitive routine of sleep, eat, PC, go out when Leora wants him to. The apartment just seems very listless at the moment.

The dissenting views comment is interesting, the idea that it includes Paul, that is if I understood you correctly? Not sure I understand the last sentences, but I may have missed something.

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora has clocked in bottomless in the Guest room.  Tease or a bate?  Place your bets

Tease and titillation only. Paul is awake, give it an hour or so then he'll saunter into the GR and put an end to anything 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

My folks stayed together their whole life.  My father passed away back in 2002 and my mother is now 88 soon to be 89 and she still lives in her own home. When we were kids things were quite similar watching TV or listening to the Grand Ole Opry at the Ryman Auditorium on the Radio.  Lots of family outings. Once we got over 16 then things changed a bit having to go to work to make some money. Could not survive on a $5 monthly allowance we were given and we actually had to do chores to earn it. If you didn't do your chores there was no allowance.  :biggrin:

Yup, family watching TV  on one of 4 channels once we got a TV. Dad was at dinners we had chores. Had to contribute. Neighbors likewise. Onlty2 divor4ced families in our entire school. Boy did that change in the 60's!

Been working full time 40+ since I was 15. Had two businesses before that. You can have anything you want if you will work for it. No credit save and pay cash and avoid the interest. Save first pay bills and budget spending money. We had family vacations every year and the folks took us with them always.  If we minded everything was perfect. If we disobeyed it was hell on earth. I chose to mind.

Oh, and you kids better never call an adult by their first name or you'd get a hand across the back of your head. Mr., Mrs or Miss so and so. No exceptions.   When an adult offered their first name it was frowned on as them trying to earn friendship by lowering themselves to the kids' level. An old person came in the room and you better get your ass out of the chair so they can sit down. If you had to be asked it would shame your parents (and boy did you pay later in the other room). Not like today.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

The dissenting views comment is interesting, the idea that it includes Paul, that is if I understood you correctly? Not sure I understand the last sentences, but I may have missed something.

If that's what I think, philo means that the comments defending Paul are directed by himself, that is, who work for him.

Needless to say, it's bullshit but everyone thinks the bullshit they like best...

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Aus Sicht der Zuschauer war er sich nicht sicher, ob er das jemals tun würde, abgesehen davon, dass er Leora mit einem Mann sehen konnte. Die Veränderungen an Paul, auf die sich die Leute beziehen, scheinen langsam zu verblassen, es scheint eine sich wiederholende Routine von Schlafen, Essen, PC, Ausgehen zu sein, wenn Leora es will. Die Wohnung wirkt momentan einfach sehr lustlos.

Der Kommentar der abweichenden Meinungen ist interessant, die Idee, dass er Paul einschließt, das heißt, wenn ich Sie richtig verstanden habe? Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich die letzten Sätze verstehe, aber ich habe vielleicht etwas übersehen.

Nur necken und kitzeln. Paul ist wach, warte noch eine Stunde oder so, dann schlendert er in den GR und macht allem ein Ende 

Ich kann nicht nachvollziehen was die Leora/Paul- Apologeten von der Rückkehr Pauls bezüglich der Beziehung der beiden Personen zueinander erwartet haben. Schließlich hatte die Trennung des Paares in Moskau Gründe die sich nicht so einfach in Luft aufgelöst haben . Schließlich bleibt das Wesen des Menschen unveränderlich. Man kann sich eine Zeitlang verstellen aber dann kommt alles wieder hervor. Und danach haben sich die beiden jeder seperat weiterentwickelt und sind jetzt in vielem , aber nicht in allem , andere Menschen geworden. Da passt vieles nicht mehr zusammen, so sehr sich Leora und Paul   auch bemühen .  Die Trantütigkeit und eine gewisse emotionale Kälte von Paul sind geblieben. Mir tut Leora sehr leid denn sie scheint Paul wirklich zu lieben. Ob das Paul in gleichem Maße erwidert wage ich zu bezweifeln.   

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yup, family watching TV  on one of 4 channels once we got a TV. Dad was at dinners we had chores. Had to contribute. Neighbors likewise. Onlty2 divor4ced families in our entire school. Boy did that change in the 60's!

Been working full time 40+ since I was 15. Had two businesses before that. You can have anything you want if you will work for it. No credit save and pay cash and avoid the interest. Save first pay bills and budget spending money. We had family vacations every year and the folks took us with them always.  If we minded everything was perfect. If we disobeyed it was hell on earth. I chose to mind.

Oh, and you kids better never call an adult by their first name or you'd get a hand across the back of your head. Mr., Mrs or Miss so and so. No exceptions.   When an adult offered their first name it was frowned on as them trying to earn friendship by lowering themselves to the kids' level. An old person came in the room and you better get your ass out of the chair so they can sit down. If you had to be asked it would shame your parents (and boy did you pay later in the other room). Not like today.

I got a few ass whippings from my dad growing up as a child.  It made me a better person and never got in trouble much with the law. Only 1 mischief charge back in the mid 80's.  The damn alcohol got me in trouble.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, philo said:

The apartment has been quite dull since Malia left. Paul has not filled the gap as some had intended. The attack on dissenting views is a function of the work that I believe Paul is engaged in. Just think about the bear and whether his name may be ATP 28 or ATP 29? Once you consider that the you will begin to understand why this apartment is so different from the rest of RLC.  

For Leora's point of view, Paul has filled the void left by Malia and that's enough. As has already been said, Leora will not send Paul back to Russia just because someone is not happy. The rest not even comment, it seems to read a conspiracy theorist.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If that's what I think, philo means that the comments defending Paul are directed by himself, that is, who work for him.

Needless to say, it's bullshit but everyone thinks the bullshit they like best...

Relax Brokk! , it is just an opinion , what’s the meaning and point of characterizing it as bullshit ? Is it because there’s an opinion not praising Paul and Leora ? You used to be more “ neutral “ in your responds and respect even the diversity of other opinions .. but since quite some time now you are also passionately defend and protect the couple … Nobody should say here to anyone how he / she should express his/her thoughts , opinions and ideas but to reach the point that when people here don’t praise or speak positive or not having nice words for Leora and Paul and say that it is bullshit it is a total different story .. 

Anyway , it is your thoughts and whatever you say it will never be bullshit , it is always an opinion supported by arguments and not just someone opening his mouth or putting on an an Internet site digitally his thoughts . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Relax Brokk! , it is just an opinion , what’s the meaning and point of characterizing it as bullshit ? Is it because there’s an opinion not praising Paul and Leora ? You used to be more “ neutral “ in your responds and respect even the diversity of other opinions .. but since quite some time now you are also passionately defend and protect the couple … Nobody should say here to anyone how he / she should express his/her thoughts , opinions and ideas but to reach the point that when people here don’t praise or speak positive or not having nice words for Leora and Paul and say that it is bullshit it is a total different story .. 

Anyway , it is your thoughts and whatever you say it will never be bullshit , it is always an opinion supported by arguments and not just someone opening his mouth or putting on an an Internet sore digitally his thoughts . 

Please...defend this shit too? Seriously? are you kidding me? He basically said that every post in which defends Paul  is all the work of Paul himself. Come on, this is not an opinion but a nice and good bullshit just to convince himself that he is right regardless.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Please...defend this shit too? Seriously? are you kidding me? He basically said that every post in which defends Paul  is all the work of Paul himself. Come on, this is not an opinion but a nice and good bullshit just to convince himself that he is right regardless.

Ok