Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Not like the good ole days when our folks got married.  They both said I do and 50+ years later they remained married.  Nowadays marriages last about 5 years tops.  

Years? I think you meant minutes.

• Haha 1

The ones commenting on the forum being quiet, or full of apologists, or defenders, or obsessors (which isn't even a word) are......

(drum roll.......)

.....The ones who have made the forum quiet, due to several regulars no longer wishing to partake in what can only be described as clutching-at-straws posts at best. It has nothing to do with anything on camera, it's all to do with on CC. Whether tedious, odious, repetitive, sarky, antagonistic, confrontational or just plain lies.

And that isn't opinion. That's fact.

Oh and i see Leora and Paul at it once again. As long as that pisses some off - Good.  

😀

• Upvote 10

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The ones commenting on the forum being quiet, or full of apologists, or defenders, or obsessors (which isn't even a word) are......

(drum roll.......)

.....The ones who have made the forum quiet, due to several regulars no longer wishing to partake in what can only be described as clutching-at-straws posts at best. It has nothing to do with anything on camera, it's all to do with on CC. Whether tedious, odious, repetitive, sarky, antagonistic, confrontational or just plain lies.

And that isn't opinion. That's fact.

Oh and i see Leora and Paul at it once again. As long as that pisses some off - Good.  

😀

I think what's happening in live is the best answer to everything.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich kann nicht nachvollziehen was die Leora/Paul- Apologeten von der Rückkehr Pauls bezüglich der Beziehung der beiden Personen zueinander erwartet haben. Schließlich hatte die Trennung des Paares in Moskau Gründe die sich nicht so einfach in Luft aufgelöst haben . Schließlich bleibt das Wesen des Menschen unveränderlich. Man kann sich eine Zeitlang verstellen aber dann kommt alles wieder hervor. Und danach haben sich die beiden jeder seperat weiterentwickelt und sind jetzt in vielem , aber nicht in allem , andere Menschen geworden. Da passt vieles nicht mehr zusammen, so sehr sich Leora und Paul   auch bemühen .  Die Trantütigkeit und eine gewisse emotionale Kälte von Paul sind geblieben. Mir tut Leora sehr leid denn sie scheint Paul wirklich zu lieben. Ob das Paul in gleichem Maße erwidert wage ich zu bezweifeln.   

Paul is much, much better than he was in Russia.   She wants him, she got him. End of story.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I got a few ass whippings from my dad growing up as a child.  It made me a better person and never got in trouble much with the law. Only 1 mischief charge back in the mid 80's.  The damn alcohol got me in trouble.  :biggrin:

Too many mommies raising kids with their shack jobs.   Kids don't respect them.  Shack job man doesn't want another guys kids.

• Upvote 1