Paul In the shower washing the dick 

at the end of the night 

Eat 

Leora In Malia's room on the laptop and phone 

Paul working on the computer 

To sleep 

• Thanks 2

Bonjour Pulo Jimbo Guyquad Blue Aussie GAG-Her Brok Jugg Taxi

Enfin sortie de mes trois semaines en observation pour cause de canicule il mon gardé au frais

Mais j’avais hâte de rentrer pendant mon absence j’ai pus lire tous vos commentaires et je vous en remercie j’ai apprécié de bon commentaires et d’autre un peu moins je n’aime pas les critiques sur Paul il faut le laisser prendre ces repères et s’habituer à Prague

Je n’ai pas eu accès a RLC pendant mon absence mais je vais me rattraper

Bonne journée 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour Pulo Jimbo Guyquad Blue Aussie GAG-Her Brok Jugg Taxi

Enfin sortie de mes trois semaines en observation pour cause de canicule il mon gardé au frais

Mais j’avais hâte de rentrer pendant mon absence j’ai pus lire tous vos commentaires et je vous en remercie j’ai apprécié de bon commentaires et d’autre un peu moins je n’aime pas les critiques sur Paul il faut le laisser prendre ces repères et s’habituer à Prague

Je n’ai pas eu accès a RLC pendant mon absence mais je vais me rattraper

Bonne journée 

Be rest assured Patou, that it's working better than even i thought, and i know a lot of what they said to each other in the build up, so i knew it could. It's as if they were apart for only 4 days. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The ones commenting on the forum being quiet, or full of apologists, or defenders, or obsessors (which isn't even a word) are......

(drum roll.......)

.....The ones who have made the forum quiet, due to several regulars no longer wishing to partake in what can only be described as clutching-at-straws posts at best. It has nothing to do with anything on camera, it's all to do with on CC. Whether tedious, odious, repetitive, sarky, antagonistic, confrontational or just plain lies.

And that isn't opinion. That's fact.

Oh and i see Leora and Paul at it once again. As long as that pisses some off - Good.  

😀

My goodness SG!! You make it sound as if the " several regulars " are superior to the other minions who dare to dip thier toes into the CC waters.

The " regulars ," myself included have in the past been no better or worse than anyone else in thier behaviour on here. Many of us, you and I included, have posted "off topic" items to liven the forum up when it has been in a lull also.

Do you honestly believe that us regulars are missed when we don't post?......Not at all! We contribute nothing more interesting than anyone else, the exceptions being when it comes to translations. Everyone else including those with the condescending attitude giving the impression they have a " special " relationship with the tenants are no more knowledgeable than anyone else, only in thier own minds.

We have been our own enemies in the past, much of the time we have shown no patience with any " newbies, " if they dont conform to our strict criteria by idolising Leora at all times irrespective of the thread they are posting on. Perhaps some of us " regulars " should familiarise ourselves with the threads before posting...ie The Leora Fan thread is for the acolytes to express their undying and sometimes embarrassing love for her, while the Apartment thread is for precisely that, anything good bad or indifferent that occurs within the apartment, bearing in mind everyone is entitled to their own opinion and interpretation of what they see.....If they are thought to be wrong then a simple explanation of why you disagree should be enough, and if it causes ill feeling then use the " blocking " tool available to all members.  

But we have got into the habit of being sarcastic, arrogant and hostile to some people for no other reason than they have a different opinion....And we have some masters of sarcasm, arrogance and hostility among our ranks, we all know who we are although we are reluctant to admit it.

There are though some complete arseholes who don't respond to anything but rudeness but they are few and far between.

Perhaps we should ALL take a long look at ourselves before we attack others in the future.

PEACE !!

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

My goodness SG!! You make it sound as if the " several regulars " are superior to the other minions who dare to dip thier toes into the CC waters.

The " regulars ," myself included have in the past been no better or worse than anyone else in thier behaviour on here. Many of us, you and I included, have posted "off topic" items to liven the forum up when it has been in a lull also.

Do you honestly believe that us regulars are missed when we don't post?......Not at all! We contribute nothing more interesting than anyone else, the exceptions being when it comes to translations. Everyone else including those with the condescending attitude giving the impression they have a " special " relationship with the tenants are no more knowledgeable than anyone else, only in thier own minds.

We have been our own enemies in the past, much of the time we have shown no patience with any " newbies, " if they dont conform to our strict criteria by idolising Leora at all times irrespective of the thread they are posting on. Perhaps some of us " regulars " should familiarise ourselves with the threads before posting...ie The Leora Fan thread is for the acolytes to express their undying love for her, while the Apartment thread is for precisely that, anything good bad or indifferent that occurs within the apartment, bearing in mind everyone is entitled to their own opinion and interpretation of what they see.....If they are thought to be wrong then a simple explanation of why you disagree should be enough, and if it causes ill feeling then use the " blocking " tool available to all members.  

But we have got into the habit of being sarcastic, arrogant and hostile to some people for no other reason than they have a different opinion....And we have some masters of sarcasm, arrogance and hostility among our ranks, we all know who we are although we are reluctant to admit it.

There are though some complete arseholes who don't respond to anything but rudeness but they are few and far between.

Perhaps we should ALL take a long look at ourselves before we attack others in the future.

PEACE !!

Yes, decent points which i take on board, but it used to be fun. Now ALL i see is "Is she going to bate or not/Paul is useless and should go home/They are both past their sell by date".

To me, that's not conducive to decent conversation anymore. JMO mate.

• Upvote 8

52 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, decent points which i take on board, but it used to be fun. Now ALL i see is "Is she going to bate or not/Paul is useless and should go home/They are both past their sell by date".

To me, that's not conducive to decent conversation anymore. JMO mate.

The only thing they get by doing those posts is making Paul more likeable. 😆

What I mean is that everyone knows that Paul is not the archetype of the super-man but complaining about EVERY LITTLE MOVE he makes is useless and even ridiculous after a while. To this we also add certain falsehoods written only to bring discord between us or between Paul and Leora (because we know so much that Leora reads CC).

• Upvote 8