Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I put this to you……If you were in the same situation as Paul, having to make love to Leora in front of potentially 14 cameras and thousands of viewers…..Could you do any better? 

You may not like Paul and I suspect you don’t, but don’t let your personal animosities cloud your judgment.

Leora loves him apparently, and they seem happy enough, so what is there to complain about.

Give them a break, if you don’t like watching them, go to an alternative apartment where you might find satisfaction.

You are in danger of becoming repetitive and boring if you continue criticising Paul, why not just give him a break.

Respect!

One of the best posts ever (IMHO)

Leora is an exhibitionist, Paul isn't. I think he's doing a pretty fair job of compromising for her.

She loves him we don't have to.  He's a guy. He gave up everything he was used to to be with her.

il y a 10 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Je vous pose ceci… Si vous avez pensé dans la même situation que Paul, devoir faire l'amour avec Leora devant potentiellement 14 caméras et des milliers de téléspectateurs…..Pourriez-vous faire mieux ? 

Vous n'aimez peut-être pas Paul et je suppose que vous ne l'aimez pas, mais ne laissez pas vos animosités personnelles obscurcir votre jugement.

Leora l'aime apparemment, et ils semblent assez heureux, alors de quoi se plaindre.

Donnez-leur une pause, si vous n'aimez pas les regarder, allez dans un autre appartement où vous pourriez trouver satisfaction.

Vous risquez de devenir répétitif et ennuyeux si vous continuez à critiquer Paul, pourquoi ne pas simplement lui donner une pause.

Respect!

Je me demande depuis le retour de Paul ,ce que vous lui avez trouvé de changer et pourquoi vous vous entêtez bec et ongles a trouver des excuses et même des qualités a Paul, alors qu'il est tristement resté le même,peut être  la peur des retombés de Leora ,alors ayer le courage d’admettre qu il est ridicule et inutile

Cordialement

1 minute ago, Anode said:

I wonder since Paul's return, what you found him to change and why you stubbornly persist tooth and nail in finding excuses and even qualities in Paul, when he sadly remained the  same, perhaps fear fallout from Leora, so have the courage to admit that it is ridiculous and useless

Cordially

Lol. I am pleased for both Leora and Paul that they are happy.

You obviously don’t know me, for if you did you would notice that I am not afraid to criticise when I think the occasion warrants. I have nothing to fear from Paul ,Leora or you for that matter why would I ? 

Paul is not in my opinion the same as the Paul who was in Russia, he is trying the best he can and that is all anyone can ask. 

Because-things do not appeal to you, don’t automatically presume that everyone feels the same. You don’t appreciate what is going on in the apartment at the moment and I respect that as your opinion, please respect other peoples opinions also.

The puzzle is…Why do you continue to watch if he annoys you so much? If someone or something made me constantly miserable I would stop it doing so…..It’s within your power to do likewise.

• Upvote 4

il y a 3 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Mdr. Je suis heureux pour Leora et Paul qu'ils soient heureux.

Vous ne me connaissez évidemment pas, car si c'était le cas, vous remarqueriez que je n'ai pas peur de critiquer quand je pense que l'occasion le justifie. Je n'ai rien à craindre de Paul, Leora ou vous d'ailleurs pourquoi le ferais-je ? 

Paul n'est pas à mon avis le même que le Paul qui était en Russie, il fait de son mieux et c'est tout ce que l'on peut demander. 

Parce que les choses ne vous plaisent pas, ne présumez pas automatiquement que tout le monde ressent la même chose. Vous n'appréciez pas ce qui se passe dans l'appartement en ce moment et je respecte cela comme votre opinion, veuillez également accepter les opinions des autres.

Le casse-tête est… Pourquoi continuez-vous à le regarder s'il vous ennuie autant ? Si quelqu'un ou quelque chose me rendait toujours misérable, je l'arrêterais de le faire…..C'est en votre pouvoir de faire de même.

J'aurais pensé qu'il aurait changé ,dans les premiers jours de son retour effectivement il était différent,mais veillez admettre que peut a peut il redevient comme en Russie

Just now, Anode said:

I would have thought that he would have changed, in the first days of his return indeed he was  different, but please admit that maybe he becomes like in  Russia again

No matter what !

You are still missing the point. Leora wants him there, and all his “ faults “ are more than acceptable to her. So who are we to say any different.

My personal opinion is that as yet he has not reverted to his Russian ways, he seems more considerate and amiable, but he is there for Leora, not for you or me.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Anode said:

I would have thought that he would have changed, in the first days of his return indeed he was  different, but please admit that maybe he becomes like in  Russia again

I would again respectfully ask you to reverse the situation.

I will presume you are a man for the point of this exercise, I don’t know otherwise.

Imagine you meet a girl and you are very fond of her and you then have a long term relationship with her, living together etc.

I see you with her and I tell your friends that I think your girl is a lazy good for nothing skank who is living of your back and who doesn’t deserve you….How would you feel?

Now imagine how Leora must feel when she reads what you have written about the man she has chosen.

• Upvote 2