Venera & Lion - (2022) #2

Pete1960

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

... just because a girl hides her sex life from the camera doesn't mean she doesn't have a sex life. 

True, but I can't think of too many girls that look like they need to get laid as bad as Esmi...

25 minutes ago, Alladino said:

... just because a girl hides her sex life from the camera doesn't mean she doesn't have a sex life. 

It also doesn't mean she has one.  I think she 's an undercover lesbian and doesn't want her family back home know.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, tle said:

True, but I can't think of too many girls that look like they need to get laid as bad as Esmi...

Esmi is jung and good looking. At her age group the average is probably about 2 times a week sex. Even if she has less sex than normal, she will certainly not have done without it in barcelona. Especially when you consider how many nights she spends elsewhere. No, the probability is high that she just hides her sex life from the camera and just has sex somewhere else. That's kind of one of the major issues with the GOV concept. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Esmi is jung and good looking. At her age group the average is probably about 2 times a week sex. Even if she has less sex than normal, she will certainly not have done without it in barcelona. Especially when you consider how many nights she spends elsewhere. No, the probability is high that she just hides her sex life from the camera and just has sex somewhere else. That's kind of one of the major issues with the GOV concept. 

whats this GOV concept?

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

She is young... and very good looking... But I think if she was having any sex at all she'd be smiling more....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tle said:

She is young... and very good looking... But I think if she was having any sex at all she'd be smiling more....

I think you realize that you can only tell that something has happened shortly after sex, if at all, and not a day later, when she has probably even showered after her off camera sex. No, it's just unlikely that these girls have less sex than the average nun. Maybe, That she has so much sex off camera (with several girls and guys) that she is completely exhausted and therefore has no strength left to laugh inside of B1. 🤣

Sorry, The obvious solution to the question of why so many girls in GOV (includinhg Esmi) never have sex in front of the camera is quite clearly that they just have it somewhere else. There is always a reason when a girl spends so many nights somewhere else. 

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think you realize that you can only tell that something has happened shortly after sex, if at all, and not a day later, when she has probably even showered after her off camera sex. No, it's just unlikely that these girls have less sex than the average nun. Maybe, That she has so much sex off camera (with several girls and guys) that she is completely exhausted and therefore has no strength left to laugh inside of B1. 🤣

Sorry, The obvious solution to the question of why so many girls in GOV (includinhg Esmi) never have sex in front of the camera is quite clearly that they just have it somewhere else. There is always a reason when a girl spends so many nights somewhere else. 

So what does B1 have to do with Venera & Lion.

• Upvote 2

That was kinda wierd that when Lion left this morning neither Vernera or Lion tried to kiss each other on the lips. It was a quick peck on Vernera's cheek and she was completely nude. They had a pretty long serious discussion the night before. Some points seemed heated and maybe that is why. Vernera tried to get him to come from the computer to sit with her on the bed and he wouldn't. Hopefully they can straighten it out. 

• Like 2