Venera & Lion - (2022) #2

Pete1960

8 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

That was kinda wierd that when Lion left this morning neither Vernera or Lion tried to kiss each other on the lips. It was a quick peck on Vernera's cheek and she was completely nude. They had a pretty long serious discussion the night before. Some points seemed heated and maybe that is why. Vernera tried to get him to come from the computer to sit with her on the bed and he wouldn't. Hopefully they can straighten it out. 

In every good relationship, there is sometimes a conflict. I think they'll work it out. 

9 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

That was kinda wierd that when Lion left this morning neither Vernera or Lion tried to kiss each other on the lips. It was a quick peck on Vernera's cheek and she was completely nude. They had a pretty long serious discussion the night before. Some points seemed heated and maybe that is why. Vernera tried to get him to come from the computer to sit with her on the bed and he wouldn't. Hopefully they can straighten it out. 

thanks for such an update ..didn't know such ?? non romantic ?? ( because they usually are more romantic and very tactile ) interesting !

this may explain to me why Venera has been dolling herself up a little extra today...  could be some hot make up sex  tonight   lol

47 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Updare on Venera andLion's weekend of conversations. It's difficult but from body language and facial responses, I think they have gone from being a friendly, working couple for RLC to a genuine couple. He's a lucky guy, check them out.

Hell yes he is a lucky guy to land the girl next door. She knows how to seduce and goes to no end to please the man she loves.

He too absolutely adores her a s well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Hell yes he is a lucky guy to land the girl next door. She knows how to seduce and goes to no end to please the man she loves.

He too absolutely adores her a s well.

He's known as Clark Kent when he puts his glasses on.  :biggrin:

fr8y.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Venera on her knees blowing Lion in the hall

or

Lois on her knees blowing Clark in the foyer

Only down side is, they done appear to have any consideration for the camera's, even caught one of their sessions the other day and they closed the blinds and turned the lights off before hand.

They might be more popular if they were a little more aware of these things.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Only down side is, they done appear to have any consideration for the camera's, even caught one of their sessions the other day and they closed the blinds and turned the lights off before hand.

They might be more popular if they were a little more aware of these things.

I'll say this ... I don't think there is any question they are highly popular with those that care for couples  and a girl with great tits and sensuality and playing to all the cameras  ( AS SHITTY AS THE DISTANT CAMERAS ARE IN THEIR BEDROOM ---THE WORSE !!!!) 

but I agree there becomes a ?? boredom factor... the thrill of newbies for us , the thrill of exhibitionism for them ... it seems to be the way it goes 

we have seen the nudity enough, perhaps , less of  thrill and they probably get to feeling more creeped out after the initial buzz of  having voyeurs all over them and the psyco anal yzing they get here must just be weird and they start to want their privacy back 

Here is a speculation... Lion who is way less the exhibitionist than Venera is is probably saying " enough "... ( she loves the attention) but this recent mood swing with Lion and this posturing/fighting ??? ) could be a result of Lion tiring of sharing his girl and their privacy so much ... expect a move in the new year 

1 hour ago, van the man said:

As i have said before, the biggest issue with this apartment is the terrible lighting. It is impossible to 'connect' with the smashing couple.

RLC simply have to do something to solve the problem or another one of their assets will be wasted

lighting and as I posted above 

AS SHITTY AS THE DISTANT CAMERAS ARE IN THEIR BEDROOM ---THE WORSE !!!!) 

• Like 1